ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

not sure if this Clio 4 RS test drive has been posted yet

i want to like it, I really do, but after listening to that review it just puts me in the mindset of someone whose days of blasting a car hard are behind them and all they want is a comfortable cruiser, I.e a BMW.

172 cup
Whats that all about?? i mean does it come through your speakers??? that does sound gash or it could be a laugh if you could upload different sounds lol

S4 Avant
Wow.

It's like watching their PR team try to put a positive spin on everything that they've had to compromise.

Ph 1 172
The more I see it the more I like it and its 5 door so it's good for us rs owners who have kids (think there is a couple of us on here)
and (flame suit on) I think the car sounds is quite a funny idea, it rminfa me of being a kid when I put the playing card in my bike spokes to make a motor bike sound lol

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
I have a kid now. This car looks ideal. Once it hits 6k ill get one.

182cup & 172 racecar
Urgh, in general.

Still, at least I get to see what the WRC commentator looks like now.

That was Paul O'neal, and that's not his voice. Looks a right muppet, just doing a cheesy smile all the time. Sporty Spice's brother, BTCC driver.

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
I just watched it, its a great car and will surprise people. No doubt clarkson will rip it to shreads but you never no

197 RB
That side profile is growing on me tbh. Shame the front isn't wider to give it more stance. No doubt it'll be quicker than a 197/200 but at what cost? :(

E46 M3 & UR Quattro
Not a fan at all personally. Ugly as sin, lack of brembos, auto box, 5 door, R-Sound.. The list goes on.

Not liking the look of that at all. Will reserve final judgement till I get to see one in the flesh but I'm not optimistic.

Other than the looks I think it sounds like a winner though (crappy gimmicks aside).

RenaultSport 172
I don't like the looks. However the interior looks nice. 1.6 turbo surely means that Clio tuning will be a lot easier and more worthwhile in the future