ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Norfbest Xmas meet pics - All pics

Niall

ClioSport Club Member
My pics:
l001.jpg
l002.jpg

l003.jpg

l006.jpg

l008.jpg

l009.jpg

l013.jpg

l015.jpg

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Gutted i couldnt make this just started a new job so couldnt really ask for the time off :(

On a sidenote it is pretty gutting when peoples doodles scratch a car, but tbf hes wrote on both of my cars on numerous occasions and washes his (when he does) in the automated petrol station thingys.

I want a go of the twingo chris!!! Think il always think i should have maybe bought one :(

Awesome cars mate, I'll take you out in it sometime.

recaro'd arctic 182
I'm not being funny guy's but there is not a great deal of photo's in this thread, i'm sure there was more people with camera's :rasp:

I should of made this! Was in Wales camping with some mates for the last time on a beach... wish this could of been a different date!! Norfbest doing anything else before the 31st?

superbenji88

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW M135i
Damn this looked like mega buckets of fun, I have been mega busy of late so wasnt able to commit.
Who's is the white knight?
IIRC White Knight is James bond in Tomorrow never dies?

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
I wasn't going to comment on the drawing but it really suprises me how the 'enthusiasts' haven't got the brain power to register that grit/dirt when rubbed in will scratch the paint work. I dont think it matters whether this car is new or not, it shouldn't of happened but will easily be corrected.

Last edited:
  Fiesta ST-3
Will be the lightest of scratches if there are any... end of the day its a fiat. If it was a ferrari I would agree, but it's not as though the guys haven't offered to correct it if there even is a mark.

Friend of mine fell on my bonnet and dented it, i had a little moan but it's a fecking car at the end of the day.

I wasn't going to comment on the drawing but it really suprises me how the 'enthusiasts' haven't got the brain power to register that grit/dirt when rubbed in will scratch the paint work. I dont think it matters whether this car is new or not, it shouldn't of happened but will easily be corrected.

People are easy going at these meets because we are all friends. We know that if there is a problem we can talk as friends, not random people from the internet. And with two detailers on hand to correct anything for the banter of seeing each other again, people aren't that fussed.

Not a gripe, Chris, just an explanation chap :)

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
People are easy going at these meets because we are all friends. We know that if there is a problem we can talk as friends, not random people from the internet. And with two detailers on hand to correct anything for the banter of seeing each other again, people aren't that fussed.

Not a gripe, Chris, just an explanation chap :)

Yeah I know mate, I'm easy going just think I would've attacked the windows rather than the paintwork :)

Were you both standing by with your Da's ready to pounce :p, more to the point, two detailers were happy to even see that mess? That fiat would've made me go and get my cleaning gear and do it for him, bloody shocking IMO

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
lolz whys steve picking on me.... (runs to mum) Theres a nasty southerner picking on me

Niall

ClioSport Club Member
Brett- Not even my own brother remembered to take a pic.

where it was parked to close to other cars to get a decent shot, we'll get some better ones another time anyway;)

Last edited: