ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

NOOOOOOO!

53 Clio's & counting
Ah the good old shopping list down the door of manufacturers that have nothing to do with the car.

t90_lle

East of England
ClioSport Area Rep
Oh my god!! That 1st Clio is sick! he didn't even mention the chrome hoops on his whip!

Slaps self in face, sorry didn't know what came over me then thought I was 15yrs old again! Haha

Whats up with the 2nd Clio video too? don't get me wrong I like to see decked motors but getting loads of wide pan shots and some poor kid to do a bunny hop on a bmx just isn't cool.:headno:

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
The c**t with his hands down his pants during the whole video, can't stand the flannels who do this, deserve to be put in a box prematurely.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
installed with a k and n filter

4 point harnaces

lowered 30ml

overall: NICE CAR

DCI100
That second one looked good in my opinion, shame about the wheels bring different colours.like.

Can I get a bonnet scoop for my twin supercharged dci with custom built Renault sport badge on the.back? Would look sick.

NoT!

225 meg
For the amount of money he has spent on that 1st clio he could have bought himself a nice one off here with plenty money to spare

Must say i love the bonnet scoop tho :rasp: