ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Nikon D90 RAW (.NEF) files won't load!

"Navy" N17 TWO
Was sorting my photo's last night from the meet yesterday, some of them were took in RAW on the D90

Only to find out that PaintShop Pro x2 won't load the dam things! :banghead:
Gave up shouting at the laptop and the pc after a few hours trying different things

Took a wee browse through the Corel site and Google, apparently it doesn't support the RAW files for the D90 and a few of the later Nikon's :S

Any other way I can edit these photo's?

Cheers
Trev

"Navy" N17 TWO
Can anyone shed some light on this please, or know of a similar problem with same software/camera ? :)

182 & Porsche 986
I can load my .NEF files in photoshop cs3, if you can get hold of that? Iphoto can open them too if your using a mac.

"Navy" N17 TWO
Trying to get myself equipped with CS4 :)
- that's what I'm learning new tips/tricks with at the photography club I go to.
Bloody expensive though!

"Navy" N17 TWO
Yeah the RAW files for the D40 were grand, but it throws the toys out of the pram for the D90 :dead:

Hopefully getting CS4 Extended tomorrow

Cupra
Lightroom is a stand alone. It is loads quicker for simple post processing, and is good for cataloguing too. I could not be without it TBH. The only time PS gets aired is when I need to use the clone tool or filters.

Oil Burner
Lightroom is a stand alone. It is loads quicker for simple post processing, and is good for cataloguing too. I could not be without it TBH. The only time PS gets aired is when I need to use the clone tool or filters.

Agreed, Lightroom is the only way to process large numbers of images. I dread to think what my processing time would be on a few thousand photos without it.