ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

nikon D3200

Clio 182
Hey Guys I'm new to the DSLR scene and am looking for a decent camera to get started with and learn with. I was wondering if anyone has this camera and can give me any advice on how to get started etc?

Thanks

Niall

ClioSport Club Member
Good starter camera. As ever with starting, have a read on the internet, but most importantly, have a play around with the settings :)

Clio 182
Cheers guys thanks very much I think I will go for it! Comes with a lense already so will have a practice with that and see where I go from there!

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
Big lens FTW ;)

qenyhuqe.jpg

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Read the stickies on here.. use it .. use it more .. use it some more.....

Post some pics up and ask some questions / ask for criticism and take it :)

If you're anywhere near Basildon, give me a shout if you want any help !

Clio 182
What's the best place to get a camera from? Is it worth waiting until after Christmas for the sales or is it unlikely they will be applicable to cameras such as these?

Prices won't rise so it's worth holding on for january sales, it's always a possibility. Especially considering it's an entry level dslr which is more appealing to the general public than a 5D MKII for example.
Your best bet is to shop around online for the best prices, if you come across a really good deal then post it up here and someone could give you feedback on dealing with that particular company, or suggest an alternative.

Clio 182
Cheers guys, seems £339 is the cheapest anywhere with one lense but there is a deal in currys for £399 after cash back that comes with another lense (55 -200 mm)...

WR1 impreza
Ive just bought this model as an upgrade from my old Canon. The wife has gone and put it up for xmas so havent had the chance to mess yet :-( Got mine from a Catalogue as she had some money off voucher so paid £319 with the cashback. Id been debating the currys deal but I chose to get another lens at a later date once id mastered the camera

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
I have this! First ever dSLR and haven't used it as much as I should, but very happy with it anyway. Need to get me some add-ons...