ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[Next Gen/PC] GTA V

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
I tend to buy life invader stocks when they're around 1.80. Will easily double my money each time and have quickly got up to $20 million. Seems the fastest option aside from putting money on the stocks related to the Assassin missions.
I made $5m in one hit on a single assassination mission, on Franklin. $4m on Michael during the same mission. I'm going to have a look at the Life Invader stocks, I think I'll be too late though :(

Cayman S Edition 1
I made $5m in one hit on a single assassination mission, on Franklin. $4m on Michael during the same mission. I'm going to have a look at the Life Invader stocks, I think I'll be too late though 😧

Nah they go up and down every day. Franklin is up to $50mil in 4 days. I want to triple that so I can buy the golf course, then just spend the rest on cars / planes. Wish there was more to do with the cash really:(

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Nah they go up and down every day. Franklin is up to $50mil in 4 days. I want to triple that so I can buy the golf course, then just spend the rest on cars / planes. Wish there was more to do with the cash really:(
I'll have a look, I'd like to buy up all the properties this time round, too.

SQ5
Everywhere I have read the assassination guide are saying that Bilkington in the first mission only gives a 20% profit afterwards on next generation consoles. I had a 96% return and could of got 100%

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah, I held out and for 400% with Redwood, apparently 300% was the best you would get.

Cayman S Edition 1
Franklin made $127million since yesterday on those awesome life invader stocks. Price went from something like 1.90 to 5.80.

It since dropped again, so chucked $176 million back on:)

Cayman S Edition 1
I've put some money on now.
Deff worth doing.

Whats odd though is I just had another look and Franklin's profit went through the roof. Now on $624million. So I immediately swapped to the other characters and the share price was much lower, so they've made nothing:(

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
I read life invader isn't worth buying shares in
Is this not so then?

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Just 'unlocked' Trevor as such. Forgot how funny that first scene is with him and that biker/meth head

DCi
I've just finished the story so I've got about 30mil for each player... I haven't touched any of the lester missions

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Having made $624 million in less than a week, I'd say it is:)

Are you doing all of this investing AFTER the guy in charge of Life Invader is killed?

I had a look at my shares last night, the LI stocks seem to hover around the $3 mark.

1.8 Civic EX
I've been reading about the net regards the shares thing and it would apear that rates are not the same across the board for every player.

The LCN ones change depending on how YOU play YOUR game.

BAWSAQ fluctuate by the whole GTA Social Community.

However in saying that I thought I'd put it to the test. Invested some money in car insurance. Then drove around crashing into cars, blowing them up, stealing cars etc and in theroy the car insurance share price will increase due to the increase in car insurance claims etc. turns out I failed misserably, got killed by the cops and lost more than I invested on hospital fees lol.

Also the time it takes can vary for player to player. I'm not sure how long it will take for all my antics to take an effect on the shareprice. I might turn in on later, a few "in game games" later it might go up as the people have put thier claims through etc. Depends on quite how realistic it is.

From what I've read you can do things like invest in the Taco place, then go around robbing/killling/blowing up the chicken shops. The chicken shop share price will drop resulting in the Taco place share price increasing.

In saying all that, I'm gonna stop pissing about with the shares now and just finish the game. Will worry about it all later when I have more money to play with.

Mini JCW
Really am stuck on the mission 'Bury the hatchet' - the triads just keep coming, and even being behind cover, eventually they pick my health off :(

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Don't think I've done that, well I can't see it in the replay mission bit..

Funny last night I was playing one of the grass roots missions with Trevor where he smokes a joint and all the clowns appear from the cars. I was stood in cover for about 20 minutes picking the clowns off before I realised you have to destroy the pissing cars lol.

SQ5
I got a 488% rise on life invader stocks last night.

Bought at 2.04, saved game the night before. Played yesterday and was up to 12! Lovely investment!

Cayman S Edition 1
Really am stuck on the mission 'Bury the hatchet' - the triads just keep coming, and even being behind cover, eventually they pick my health off 😧
That was quite a tough one. Having body armour will help.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
I did it last night and didn't find it too bad tbh, I did have to restart once but that was because I was rushing and got myself stuck in the middle of the heat second time I held back and just picked them off don't forget about the special ability too that might help a bit.

SQ5
I got a 488% rise on life invader stocks last night.

Bought at 2.04, saved game the night before. Played yesterday and was up to 12! Lovely investment!

Just done this a second time this evening and it worked again!

5d8a3ddabd826c8d3c0783aef7ba172d.jpg

Cayman S Edition 1
Finished the main story line. Utterly brilliant game and will most likely start from the beginning again.

Wish there were more properties to buy and larger garages to store cars tho.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Finished the main story line. Utterly brilliant game and will most likely start from the beginning again.

It is awesome, I've not finished yet but I'm nearly there just don't want it to end.

SQ5
Cool. Does it Make any difference which character you are when making investments in life invader? As I've made investment s twice and only got a little back.

No difference, I am putting on millions so I'm getting massive returns at 400%.

The only difference between characters I noticed was that buying life invader stocks, after investing millions with two characters the third paid a slightly higher price.

I also tried turning off the xbox, closing the game and reloading it but that only got me a 118% profit, still not bad on $60,000,000 down though!

I wish you could save on the driveway space. Michaels house would look epic with a driveway of boats lol.

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
No difference, I am putting on millions so I'm getting massive returns at 400%.

The only difference between characters I noticed was that buying life invader stocks, after investing millions with two characters the third paid a slightly higher price.

I also tried turning off the xbox, closing the game and reloading it but that only got me a 118% profit, still not bad on $60,000,000 down though!
Thanks for the Life Invader tip, making a fortune on them now!

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Finished off the story last night, brilliant game got a load of money to put on life invader now just going to wait till they drop a bit more.

I imagine I'll get most the side missions done now and then probably get a bit bored. Does anyone play online?

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Finished off the story last night, brilliant game got a load of money to put on life invader now just going to wait till they drop a bit more.

I imagine I'll get most the side missions done now and then probably get a bit bored. Does anyone play online?
I tried it once, I got bored because the same dick was killing people as they spawned. So only managed about 15 minutes :/

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
I've done a bit lol. I was listening on 2 guys who were trying to hunt me down got about 4 kills before they eventually got me. But yeah first time on I had a pistol vs a tank so got fucked up. If you got the 500k go to an ammunation and stock up with some decent guns might help.

Nickw88

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW 430D & T5
Just given it a quick half an hour bash after getting it for Xmas off the missus. I've purposely not read up on it so I could appreciate the extra features more as I had it on my 360 before. Gameplay seems a lot smoother and the graphics are definitely better but absolutely gutted that you can't transfer story mode game saves! It took me forever and a day to complete it 100% including the very last hidden mission with Bigfoot and now I'll have to start all over again! I was looking forward to being able to buy a s**t load of newly added cars with all my millions lol [emoji17]

At least I still have my online account save...

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
The snow is awesome. If you hit a car with a snowball the owners get out and give you some abuse lol.

Reactions: Sam