ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Newly stickered 2.0 16v bullets

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
Got Ady@n2grafix to knock me up a set of bullet stickers so i could have some smooth bullets. Got him to do a set in red and silver so i could have a silver shadow over the red like my rev counter stickers. Anyway what ya reckon CS?

8684120478_ec729aaa08.jpg

Untitled by Dr-Jekyll, on Flickr

8684121372_1d9447657e.jpg

8683007143_ecd82b42cb.jpg

8683007773_dfb2abd774.jpg

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
Perhaps a less costly one eh rob!

Thanks Jamie. They actually turned out better than I thought. The lacquer is on so ill let them dry overnight then pop them on tomorrow after work. Quick question: how do I remove the old bullets?

Perhaps a less costly one eh rob!

Thanks Jamie. They actually turned out better than I thought. The lacquer is on so ill let them dry overnight then pop them on tomorrow after work. Quick question: how do I remove the old bullets?
They look better than I thought they would too.

You need to remove the sidestrip and then remove the old bullet by the big clip in the middle. The other two smaller clips at either end should just pop off.

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
I just taped up a flathead screwdriver and levered them off,
starting at the front and worked my way back top and bottom,
comes of easily once you get it started.

Same as above, infact It can be done with your fingers quite easily I find now. Slightly easier if you can get the door strip off, but if you've not had them off before I'd probably leave it as they'll be on stiff covered in dirt over the years inside.

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
Yes managed to get them off and back on. Bullets were lacquered once last night and again this morning as I finished early :)

There not perfect as the stickers started to rise but I waited for the lacquer to dry then used some 2500 grit and soapy water to wet and dry them off. Used t-cut :)o) to buff out the wet and dry marks then polished up with blackhole. The old bullets I found out were bonded on :( Must have been like it from when I had them painted before as I've never taken them off.

Will get some pics later hopefully.

Last edited: