ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Newbie!

1.2 clio dynamique
Hi there. I'm new to the forum but thought I would introduce myself. My name is James, im 18 and I'm from coatbridge. I havent got my license as of yet but I'm not far from sitting my test. On Monday I purchased my first car. 2002 1.2 clio dynamique. Very clean little car with very minor problems. Problem number 1 is the sun roof seems to be letting in water. I'm hoping it's just a new seal that it's needing. And problem 2 is tha battery is a bit s**t. Mainly because there's a sub woofer in the back hogging all the power lol. I will upload some pictures later. I'm hoping that I can gain some good information and get good tips from the members of the forum. Thanks. James [emoji1]

1.2 clio dynamique
2db61b5a11a4f10889249ee51fe762eb.jpg

47f2fece3c2310f40c2955cff1aa7c11.jpg

f5e66d2232de78534aca081374574ba3.jpg

Here's the car as it stands. Not touched it at all. Needs a good clean up. Some work done to it but I've got myself a wee beauty [emoji2] what do yous think?

brisa4984

ClioSport Club Member
whats the insurance like on a modded clio at 18?.

just wondering.. cos direct line wanted 2.3k for me at 18. Hence why i kept it bogo.. Wish i had friendly insurance back then :(