ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Newbie to Renaults

Civic Type R FN2
Hey all,

My name's Nick, I took my new Clio 182 Cup home yesterday (well... I followed my dad home in it as I'm not insured to drive it yet... :( ).

It's going to be sitting in the garage until I sell my current car, so in a few posts I'll put a for sale post in the appropriate section.

Here's my car going into hiding until my MX5 is sold :(

6Vdca65V.jpg

EDIT: Sorry, I fail at posting pictures.

Last edited by a moderator:
  clio mk1 RSI
you have to be a club member to post a car for sale
welcome though, just burn the mx5, put the pics on photo bucket and post the link

Civic Type R FN2
Indeed. Well I was once upon a time, but haven't heard of them since. The username just kind of stuck though.

Would you mind fixing my pic? I don't understand what I've done wrong?!

I've tried fixing it, there's no pic attached to the link though.

I once swapped a set of wheels with the Drummer, Shaun, used to chat to him quite a bit when he had a C2.

Civic Type R FN2
Well, I uploaded it elsewhere and it works now. Perhaps a dodgy host, or I just didn't do it properly in the first place :mad:

IMG_0392.jpg

There it is just teasing me... I really want to sell my MX5 quick so I can drive this thing - Although they say good things come to those who wait, so until then I'll just make up excuses to go into the garage.

Notice the sticker in the rear windscreen? I guess one of the two previous owners was on here.