ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Newbie :D

Titanium 182
Hi Everyone :smile:

In the process of looking/buying a 182, hoping for a titanium silver one! I haven't had a car for at least a year due to being able to share a car with the girlfriend as she works round the corner (£££) but my last car was a 207 GT HDI 110.

Just need some help on what problems I need to look out for when buying one (I know the cambelt change etc are the obvious ones). Once I've bought one I'll start adding my own touches. :blush:

Sam

Titanium 182
Went from having this...
Picture014_zpse7baec2a.jpg

Picture011_zps1dde66c7.jpg

To now owning this... :smile::smile: (went to pick it up Friday evening, excuse the crappy iPhone pics)

IMG_0216_zpselp3utue.jpg

IMG_0217_zpsjej8ajij.jpg

IMG_0218_zpscyleppeg.jpg

I've been searching for a FF 182 for a while but wanted one which hadn't really been touched and came across this! The wheels have a bit of paint peel but that's easily fixed and the exhaust is a full stainless steel powerflow, which i'm not really a fan of but that can be changed too!

Last edited: