ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New suspension wanted - advice please?

Clio 182
Hi everyone,

I have just purchased a FF 182 and want something a bit more sporty in the suspension department. The car oddly dosent have the cup suspension pack despite having the anthracite wheels which i just found out!

Can anyone reccomend me a good replacement? Im baffled a bit by all the options on K-tec and now im not even sure what i need!

I want it all done. Cost isnt (too much) of an issue....

Thanks!
Kieran

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
BTW it's not a FF if it doesn't have the suspension pack

Also if your looking for upgraded suspension not having the cup packs is good news.

Prob be better off for suspension options without the cup suspension!

Lots more options to choose from, would recommend spending money on a decent set from the start!

What you looking to use the car for?

Lotus Elise
The first question you must ask yourself is what is wrong with your suspension/handling at the moment. Once you have found an aspect that you feel needs improving than you can choose what set up is best for you.

FF182.
What would you say is the best upgrade from cup suspension ? coilovers ? or will springs be a good enough upgrade ?
Cheers!

260% JCW
Try some Eibach springs first, Sportlines on the standard shocks. Then if you want it firmer go for the Koni adjustables.