ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New rimage

Whisker biscuit

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 Flamer
Due to be fitted on Tue :)

image0035q.jpg

"Navy" N17 TWO
Lovely stuff Tony - are you going up to AI for the rolling road day? :) (Sat 27th Feb)

PS - what wheels are they? lol :eek:

"Navy" N17 TWO
:eek:
You wouldn't do that to one of the guys in the KTR top-mount club would you? ;)

Nice wheels anyhow!

Whisker biscuit

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 Flamer
:eek:
You wouldn't do that to one of the guys in the KTR top-mount club would you? ;)

Nice wheels anyhow!

Didnt know you had the top mounts, what ever happened to the idea of having a folder type thing attached to your account with all your mods listed ? There was talk of this a long time ago.

"Navy" N17 TWO
Aye, and the stick I'd get for not fitting mine for ages! :(

Got the KTR coilies & mounts fitted up at Cro's last week along with KTR rear discs as I had a bearing gone
(Also the night we had a fight with the bearing too)

Tracking etc done yesterday and 2 new rear tyres - love it!

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
P6000's??

You'd be better off fitting baby oiled fish skins. I had some on my track car and they were comical!

Charged Superleggera
P6000's??

You'd be better off fitting baby oiled fish skins. I had some on my track car and they were comical!

ive got the p5000 on the turini's and i have found them to be very good once you break them in. not much different to pe2's actually

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
I really like the Chronos. Always wanted some on my Williams years ago but always kept it standard. Really nice alloy.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
P6000's??

Was my first thought.

You are not going to enjoy them mate.

RB 182 with CUP packs
Nice wheels, but as the man says P6000s are very poor mate.
I used to run them on a Fiesta Zetec-S & they are shocking in the wet.

DMS

A thirsty 172
Nice choice of wheels. Poor choice of tyres.
I had Pirelli P6000's on one of my 306's and they were shocking. I then had a set on my 106 GTi and they were even worse on that. Went for a set of Goodyear Eagle F1's after and it felt like I was driving on glue by comparison.

bmw e92 330d '09
nice wheels think they will look good on the vehicle... when you decide what tyres your going to purchase :S

Last edited:
  RS Twingo 133
Just replaced Goodyears (on my 182 when I bought it) with Mich Pilot Exalto 2's.

Awesome.

Transformed the car. I get so much more grip it's unbelievable!

Whisker biscuit

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 Flamer
I fcuked up with the tyres, I bought 205 55 16 for some strange reason and theyre like tractor wheels fs so they're goin on ebay with a set of 205 45 16 on the way.

Any suggestions seeing as the Perillis were obviously a wrong choice as well :eek:

"Navy" N17 TWO
Oh dear on the tyre size choice lol - did the seller not question what car they were going onto? :S

Are you still going to AI tomorrow? :)
PS - PM me your number for meets etc

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
P6000's??

Hmmm dont like the sound of that, suppose i can change them if theyre not up to much.

Danny-boy's right. I had them on my Punto GT (two sets on the front before my brain kicked into gear and I swapped tyre brands). Even with standardish output - around 130bhp/145lbft - they had the durability of a mashed spud. During commuting, I managed to wear down the fronts of one set in 4 months.

They are a great tyre....... for about a week.

D.

Renaultsport Clio 182
^^T1R's are cheap cos they're sh!te. Any bit of moisture & you're in trouble cos they don't grip at all when wet. They also don't last very long

PE2's are more expensive but are def worth it!