ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New pics of the RenaultSport Clio 200

Barge
The RB had to go in for a service today... So on my return to collect the little baby I had a peruse of the showroom. There she stood, a gleaming Glacier White Clio 200.

She's got the cup chassis, recaros, and black speedlines. Pretty similar inside to my R27. The only disappointment is the back seats don't match the front recaros :dapprove: unlike the R27.

Got the sales man to work me out a price for my R27 and a deal on the 200, which I'm very pleased with - so might be taking him up on it! ;) Especially as I could have the little baby by the weekend.

Any how... Here are a couple of shots of it.

LGIM0424.jpg

LGIM0425.jpg

LGIM0426.jpg

LGIM0428.jpg

Re: Just taken the Renault Clio 200. ***New pics***

ooh nice, could be the first 200 in the club!

Still not sure on the front end but it has the speedlines and recaros i suppose..

Barge
Epic want, sooooo bad. The pictures really don't do it justice at all!

Edit: Paul... Book price with no extras is 16,750. That one is 18,325. But I've got a blinder deal worked out on it.

Barge
Get down your dealers and look at one in the flesh, pictures really don't do it justice. The gloss black bumper and grill look gorgeous against the white. I was amazed.

I do love my R27 though, just looks so dated against this. Might go and wash it to make myself feel better. :)

R26r R26
It's taken me 2 years to actually like the look of the Clio again and they go and bring out a car that looks unfinished. As you say though will probably look different in the metal.

Renaultsport Clio 197
no xenons :(

still don't like the front end...
But if u like a bit of spirited drive - the new cup chassis and quicker steering will suit you. But it'll still be ugly :rasp:

Barge
The "wave" looks gross in pictures I know, but in the metal its really quite subtle. I'm not sure how it'll sit against the green, yellow and nimbus options. But against black/white I think it looks really well. I'm amazed how much it's grown on me, I hated it seeing those first pictures of the 200.

It's definitely looking better, still hate that bit of the bumper that overlaps the headlight though. Would you really want to swa pa mint RB 197 for that though?!

Barge

It's definitely looking better, still hate that bit of the bumper that overlaps the headlight though. Would you really want to swa pa mint RB 197 for that though?!

It'll take serious consideration. It's lust with the 200, and love with the R27. Suppose I'll mull it over. And again, it'll only be if I can sweet talk my dad into lending the pennies to me. If he says yes, I'll think about it in more seriousness.

172 cup
get a carbon mold made for that black bit on the front bumper ;) i do like thiss in white my mate shown me a pic of a green one and i didnt like that tbh

Matty