ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New P1 Pictures

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
As it was time for a service, I took some pics of the P1 before I exhanged her for a rather lovely 2007 Subaru Legacy for a day or two. On the way through I had a nice play with a 2006 Jaguar before I got fed up and ate it. Oh and a nice little black VW Lupo tried his best :eek: Aww...

DSC00069.jpg

DSC00056.jpg

DSC00054.jpg

DSC00072.jpg

Got some more snazzy stuff to go in here, including a red induction inlet and water bottle cover :)
DSC00057.jpg

DSC00065-1.jpg

DSC00067.jpg

DSC00078.jpg

I think that may be it for a while, to be honest, with baby on the way very soon :cool: :)dapprove:) ;)

Mk4 .:R32
nice footy nets in pic 6.

I think I'm gonna get one when I'm 21 if the insurance isn't toooo mental

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
It a rare thing that Scutch....its a P1 that hasn't gone bang.

Looks really cared for. Top marks.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Chav's car! Even the P1! - Just an upperclass chav...i.e the ones who live in the pent house of a council high rise flat! ;)

E90
No matter how many pics you post it doesn't stop it looking like a chavs wet dream, Turd and polishing springs to mind

Over £12k for a minter, still. £15k for mine right now. Maybe.

my french piece of crap and a packet of foxes mints?

seriously though scutch, love it. never been a fan of scoobs but seriously impressive.

vids the other day were . . . . loud ;)

jamie

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Have you ever been owned in that before? Doubt it.

Dont think so. Been overtook by a chaved up Corsa, but I was obeying the 40mph speed limit and I dont think he was :nono:
Still annoying though, that he didnt crash.

German Barge
hi scutch,

long time no speak

i need to get myself over to the p1 woc for another visit, but ill only end up falling in love again

how is the intercooler holding up? and did you sort out the apexi??

talk soon

chris

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Hi Chris :)
Intercooler is spot on, and the Apexi is superb. So glad I got the handset with it too, purely for the gadget factor! lol. Could really do with uprated injectors and turbo, but with baby on the way, I think my money may well be drying up car wise! Get yersel back on P1woc!