ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New (old) Wheels

BMW M135i
These will probably be a bit marmite but what do people think to these?

CIMG0069.JPG

CIMG0070.JPG

CIMG0071.JPG

They're 15" Oz Superturismos powdercoated gloss black, used to have them on my old black dynamique but thought i'd try them on the 172 now its on prolines. Handling is definetly improved over the stock 16s and the blue and black go quite well together imo.

Not a fan of the wheels tbh. As they're black they look smaller than they actually are.

Have you only just fitted the springs ?? As it looks high to me.

BMW M135i
Not a fan of the wheels tbh. As they're black they look smaller than they actually are.

Have you only just fitted the springs ?? As it looks high to me.

Fitted them last friday, the pro-kit springs don't really lower the car but its slightly lower than it was.

BMW M135i
They do look a lot better when they're not covered in a inch of shite too. They should look like this:

IMG_1424.JPG

BMW M135i
i think if the car was lower or the wheels were bigger then it would look a lot better

Thats very true, it could do with being a tad lower with them really.

Regardless of what they look like i bet the handling improved no end!

Thats what I was looking for really and the black on blue looks ok imo.

Looks really cool mate, nice and different.

Cheers, not really a mega turini fan like 99.9% of the cliosport population

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I like the combo. Although car definately needs to be lower. A lot.

mini cooper (RIP 172)
i like them, but like already said, really need to lower it to look great;)

ive been thinkin about gettin some 15's for track, in pink maybe:eek:

BMW M135i
Faaaaar to good for winter wheels i'm afriad. Yeh it'd look spot on slammed but its not going to happen i'm afriad, coils are far too expensive to warrent the use I (won't) get out of them.

Can live with the gap, worth fitting for the handling alone.

Clio MK 4
get some tyre gel on your tyres.

One reason why i don't like black wheels is that usually the alloy is much darker than the tyre. h8 that look

FOR SALE!!!
looks nice mate and glad you tryng diffrent stuff for once as every one on this forum just copys every one :)

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
bet it handles properly now!!!! you cant throw them about on 16s like you can on 15's, i hate mine i just cant afford any 15s yet lol 2118's soon i think

BMW M135i
bet it handles properly now!!!! you cant throw them about on 16s like you can on 15's, i hate mine i just cant afford any 15s yet lol 2118's soon i think

Fitted eibach pro-kit springs too last week and the handling is night and day from before it just sticks and sticks. Bloody unreal difference, hence why gap or no gap there staying.