ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

GTD, Lupo
Hi guys new to the world of clios, hopefully it will be a good stay :D. Always ownered vw`s up till now, here is my current daily.

DSCF2807.jpg

Going down to order my new Clio 200 cup on wednesday so was just checking out some of the owners clubs before hand.

Options i have picked so far are:

Clio rs 200 cup
Glacier white
Dark Gray Speedline Wheels
Recaro Seats

Going to leave the car pretty much standard as im getting a little sick of modified cars and just fancy something i can drive :D

Gorms

GTD, Lupo
The golf has one or two issues at the moment so will be stipping it down and putting in for £2k (scrap scheme) of the asking price from Renault. I will be buying another mk2 to work on but its just going to be good to have a new daily so i can really work on the golf in my spare time.

Paul

None
Hi mate welcome to CS
Such a tragedy to attach the words "scrapage scheme" to such a fine car, looks really nice, i'm sure the 200 will make you smile even more though :)