ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New member In Surrey, Anyone else around these parts?

Xander said:
Howdy ho, I'm a Hersham lad meself - you may see me blitzing it up Seven Hills Road on the way to work in Cobham! Unless I'm stuck behind that flippin' tractor that always seems to be there, in which case I'll be averaging 2.5 mph like everyone else...

Xander

Where do you work in Cobham and what colour is your car mate?

Clio 182 Cup
Black-gold (although right now it's 'orrible and dusty despite the fact I only washed it YESTERDAY) And I work opposite Waitrose :D Why mate, you local too?

Xander said:
Black-gold (although right now it's 'orrible and dusty despite the fact I only washed it YESTERDAY) And I work opposite Waitrose :D Why mate, you local too?

If you work there, look out for me in the morning - I drive past every day!

Clio 182 Cup
Will do. Been looking out for other 182s since before I got mine and I haven't seen another yet. Now I know where to look!

Fiesta Zetec
Hi all im in walton on thames and my car is due its 18k service. Can anyone recommend a good dealer. Im willing to travel within reason if it means I get good service. Ive been to weybridge before and they busted my door card so they are a no no. I have also found kingston to be crap.

Any ideas

cheers

Mk2 172 (Silver)
Rentech is down in Portsmouth, prices are very good and service is second to none! PM Mike on here for more info, Mike@Rentech

Or if you're looking for a local Renault dealer, SMC over in Woking are very good; both branches, at Wych Hill and the Renault Minute centre round the corner in St Johns have looked after mine well, but you will pay Renault prices!!

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
Welcome to CS.

I'd recommend SMC Guildford. I know most of the sales staff and a few people in service.
Not had my car serviced by Renault yet as i do it myself but they are fairly sound there!

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
I haven't driven the A3 in a long while...well at least not the Guildford to Portsmouth bit.

The road that i really do have the hots for at the moment is the A31 from Guildford to Winchester....long,fast and nearly deserted.

172 Exclusive #114
Hello! Welcome to CS. I live in a house in the county next to yours. I have consumed most of a bottle of whisky and I am a little drunk. The lady won't give me a cuddle because she says I'm too drunk...

Looks like I'm on the sofa tonight!

BTW: Welcome to CS!

Focus ST170
Hey matt welcome,

im from sunbury but cruise round the area.. the A308 staines road west on a friday and sat nite is good 4 traffic light grand prix ;)

Ollie Whats your reg plate i might have seen you at the guilford cruise??

John