ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New member In Surrey, Anyone else around these parts?

Hey guys just become a full member now, yay dis forum is quality, just fancied knowing if anyone lives in Surrey lol i noticed the postal address for this web site is in addlestone which is like just up the road from me cos im in like Weybridge

O Dorking aint that far from me i don't fink, i think there was a meet in Shear not that long ago which was quite close but was a shame cos i couldn't make it :dapprove: would ave liked to have gone.

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
Welcome to CS. Im a Surrey lad. Guildford to be precise but im known to roam Woking, Weybridge and surrounding areas!

LOL went to Norfolk once was a fuking long journey and u have like the most amount of roundabouts i have seen in my life up there, cheers

A

andy27

Roundabouts are GREAT in the 182! Love them! Thats where you lose everyone who's chasing!

Welcome Matt!

I work just outside Guildford so am around the area quite a bit. Is your car from the Renault garage in Weybridge?

Mint Clio Valver!
im from CATERHAM, jus south of croydon. don't get to beat much at the traffic light grand prix, everything's a f**king CATERHAM 7!!!

lol. poor valver :(

133/225/CLS AMG
Me and my missus are in Surrey. I'm in Purley and she's near Epsom so keep an eye out for an inferno Megane 225 and a gordini striped racing blue Clio 182 Cup!!! :D :D

Clio 182 Cup
Howdy ho, I'm a Hersham lad meself - you may see me blitzing it up Seven Hills Road on the way to work in Cobham! Unless I'm stuck behind that flippin' tractor that always seems to be there, in which case I'll be averaging 2.5 mph like everyone else...

Xander

^^^ M8 whereabout i live near the Bricklayers Arms (pub) private road next to the Beach House Vets 'Oak Lodge CLose', weird to find a Hersham boi on here although i hav seen an arctic Blue 182 around with a blonde bird drivin sometimes parks in walton

Clio 182 Cup
Woah Matt, right in the village eh? I live near "The Star" pub. Freaky. Haven't seen the blue 182....

Damn dats well close lol aint seen u about wat colour u rollin lol dats weird i lived in the flats directly opposite 'The Star' bout 10 years ago now!!!!!!!!freaky s**t m8 i keep an eye out, get bak to me on the colour an i have a look around m8