ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New member from Mexico

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Remember reading somewhere that mexico is one of the biggest markets for hot hatches.

Clio 182 '06
Hello! Little 15" turinis!

:rasp: trust me...the streets here in Mexico uhmmmm... how to say it....haha...let's just say that are not as good as in UK...and having 15'' is better.

But it would be nice to have 17'' or maybe 18''

Clio 182 '06
Holy Crap !! Mexico ? If they can ship em to Mexico why can't they ship em to the U ES EH ?

I think US is not a target market for RENAULT....uhmmm well at this moment... I don´t know...well but anyways 2006 was the last year of Sports...right now you can only find used 172&182 and if you want something new ReNAULT its just selling 4 door 1.6 and the new one called EUROCLIO that is for the clio III but not the sport 197

Clio RS
Q ooooondas brother... q bueno ver por aka a otro paisano al fin alguien mas se anima a venir por estos lados. No te ubico q nick tienes en Clio Club?
Bienvenido aki vas a ver unos Clio's rompemadres!

^^^For all the ther memebers hehe just giving him its welcome and telling him about the nice Clio's that are in here!

Cheers!

Welcome and all that.

There is at least one of Mexican member on here. I know that because I was surprised when they said they had one!

Edit: Just seen the guy's post above me! Probably him I'm thinking about.

Clio 182 '06
Q ooooondas brother... q bueno ver por aka a otro paisano al fin alguien mas se anima a venir por estos lados. No te ubico q nick tienes en Clio Club?

^^^For all the ther memebers hehe just giving him its welcome and telling him about the nice Clio's that are in here!

Cheers!

kiubo atrapasueños, mmmm te ubico uhmmmm tu eres al que todo mundo fastidia con que tu coche es del america¡¡¡¡??? bueno la verdad es que casi no posteo, yo prefiero leer y aprender.

Im just telling atrapasueños that Im a member of clio club that only read and learn about other experiences.

Clio 182 '06
:nono: no, no, in fact we call gringos to our north neighbors, you know people from US only.

hmmm I didn't know that, how about esse?

Uhmmm hehehe how to explain it....esse is used in california or in places where a lot of mexican people lives...again in the US only...or maybe in the north part of Mexico...but I live in the central part of the country.

Clio RS

Cheers!

kiubo atrapasueños, mmmm te ubico uhmmmm tu eres al que todo mundo fastidia con que tu coche es del america¡¡¡¡??? bueno la verdad es que casi no posteo, yo prefiero leer y aprender.

Im just telling atrapasueños that Im a member of clio club that only read and learn about other experiences.

That one ¬¬ lol :rasp: But now the stripes are in the garbage hehe