ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Member + 182 FF With Mods!

Artic 182 FF
Just thought I would say hi to everyone and show my recently purchased 182 ff in blue with some mods.
The previous owner worked in F1 and never used it so I managed to steal from him as it needed a few parts doing to it...
Currently I have replaced a xenon bulb and had the car raised and a full geometry done.
Here are a couple of photos to get started....
Current modifications are V-Maxx coilovers, Turinis, Full s/s exhaust RS Tuner remap, retrimmed steering wheel carbon wing mirror covers.
Future mods are some paint to tidy up sort the cloudy and moisture ridden headlights out and new set of gas dampers for the boot!

Attachments

• IMG_1729.JPG
    IMG_1729.JPG
    3.3 MB · Views: 227
  • IMG_1732.JPG
    IMG_1732.JPG
    2.8 MB · Views: 179
  • IMG_1727.JPG
    IMG_1727.JPG
    3.1 MB · Views: 203
  RB Clio 182
That looks lovely mate, i love the colour of those turinis, what colour are they?

I need my ultras doing again, too dark for me.

Cup splitter to finish it off.

Artic 182 FF
To be fair in not sure on the colour of the turinis!!! Got a fabia splitter coming and its booked in for paint at the end of the month! Going to be a costly month as its in at Ren-o-tec in Chelmsford next week!!

Artic 182 FF
I love this car! Jon Williams' old one :smiley:

You forgot trophy/v6 spoiler and carbon fog surrounds in the mods.

Can't get the stupid tag to work on him though. @jonw279

Pleased to see it still looks awesome
Thats good to know that someone knows who owned it! Still has cliosport.net sticker and cs12 sticker in the rear window!!!

Artic 182 FF
It was a very well looked after car.

This is the first one I've known of come back to the forum.
Yeah think the two previous owners werent massive fans....
I want to restore it to its former glory! Think I have a carbon fetish too!!! Streamline might be getting several hundred pounds of me!!

RB Clio 182
To be fair in not sure on the colour of the turinis!!! Got a fabia splitter coming and its booked in for paint at the end of the month! Going to be a costly month as its in at Ren-o-tec in Chelmsford next week!!

Fancy some oz ultras in ford graphite grey with almost brand new rainsport 3 tyres as a swap, wheels were bought brand new last year in titanium silver but have been refurbed in graphite?

Receipt to prove purchase of wheels.

eef6949e-19b5-4933-8a44-cf5624a21bf4_zps8288853f.jpg

Feel free to tell them the new tyres that came on the car are the worst tyres ever though lol! Almost understeered me to my first ever crash. Was inches from rolling the car if I'd have hit that kerb!

Artic 182 FF
Fancy some oz ultras in ford graphite grey with almost brand new rainsport 3 tyres as a swap, wheels were bought brand new last year in titanium silver but have been refurbed in graphite?

Receipt to prove purchase of wheels.

eef6949e-19b5-4933-8a44-cf5624a21bf4_zps8288853f.jpg
Not really if im honest bro I like the turinis too much!!!

Artic 182 FF
God I still miss that car! I owned it for the best part of 3 year.
It will look great when your done with it mate!

Any questions just drop me a pm bud.
Do you know what was done engine wise? I know it has a pipercoss induction kit but what remap and exhaust does it have?

It's a piper exhaust mate. It was decatted when I sold it. So I'm assuming it's still done. He put a RS tuner map on it mate. I know he had the pop and bang map aswell at one point

Artic 182 FF
So havent updated this for a while....
Going into the paint shop next week for a tidy up front bumper drivers side painting and a few dents removed!
Plus got some new shiny bits!!!
Plus it got a nice wash yesterday so took some pictures plus a few pictures of the carbon bits!
Skoda splitter and Megacarbon washer blanks!
IMG_1947_zpsbf20af1c.jpg

Close up on the blanks....
IMG_1948_zps1b0c5c36.jpg

IMG_1949_zps09341c2b.jpg

Few pics of her clean.....
IMG_1951_zps7c84bad8.jpg

IMG_1954_zps6da9a96c.jpg

What will be fixed next week......
IMG_1952_zps54846701.jpg

Plus some carbon shots......
IMG_1955_zps1ed11fce.jpg

IMG_1956_zps5b78fff0.jpg

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
  182Turbo,DCi90
Really like the look of this car. Whilst its getting paint work done the centre caps need matching to the wheels but thats only minor.
I really wouldnt buy any other Xenons though, they break really easily if posted and its really easy just to refurb yours - are they misting up on the inside?

Artic 182 FF
Really like the look of this car. Whilst its getting paint work done the centre caps need matching to the wheels but thats only minor.
I really wouldnt buy any other Xenons though, they break really easily if posted and its really easy just to refurb yours - are they misting up on the inside?
Yes they are misting on the inside optical any tips to sort this?
The painter is polishing the outside for me so they should be fine on the outside.

Looks great, love the colour of the turinis!

As above, crying out for spacers on the front tho. Will look great when your finished with it.

Im in tiptree mate you local?
Yeah thinking about some spacers... What are peoples thoughts/recommendations?

What offset are your turinis?

Cup turinis are et38.5 and need 16mm spacers

Trophy turinis are et45 and need 20mm spacers.

Makes a huge difference to the looks and will drive spot on aswell.

Artic 182 FF
What offset are your turinis?

Cup turinis are et38.5 and need 16mm spacers

Trophy turinis are et45 and need 20mm spacers.

Makes a huge difference to the looks and will drive spot on aswell.
If im honest im not sure will have to take a wheel off and check!

Ok no worries. Loads of Clio specific hubcentric spacrers available so it's pretty straight forward.

I've got cup turinis on mine with 16mm spacers and it sits nice.

http://[URL=http://s1310.photobucket.com/user/jack-46/media/95F28777-0876-4CBB-BA1B-0AE9F9C0E107_zpsoyfwxjns.jpg.html][ATTACH=full]1191350[/ATTACH]
[IMG]http://[URL=http://s1310.photobucket.com/user/jack-46/media/95F28777-0876-4CBB-BA1B-0AE9F9C0E107_zpsoyfwxjns.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1310.photobucket.com/albums/s657/jack-46/95F28777-0876-4CBB-BA1B-0AE9F9C0E107_zpsoyfwxjns.jpg

15186F4A-B775-4DE9-A5F1-9F5A1EA22916_zpszreipden.jpg

Here you go mate

Attachments

• 95F28777-0876-4CBB-BA1B-0AE9F9C0E107_zpsoyfwxjns.jpg
    95F28777-0876-4CBB-BA1B-0AE9F9C0E107_zpsoyfwxjns.jpg
    157.8 KB · Views: 26

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
  182Turbo,DCi90
Sorry, not got any advice if your Xenons are misting on the inside, can only suggest that there is a hole or crack somewhere. It is easy to get them out though.
Like the spacers on your car Jack-c

Artic 182 FF
Going to take the headlight out on Wednesday at my mates unit and resealing it! I work for an alloy wheel company so will sort some spacers tomorrow!