ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New key required

Track 172 Cup
  • Same boat here need a Key cutting for a 52 plate 172 Cup. (I know this is an old thread but thought rather than make a new one I would use this) Anyone have any recommendations tried Timpsons in town but they said they couldn't do them would have to try a different shop who can 'do the keys with buttons'. Any ideas in the Liverpool/Warrington area.
Cheers

Stu

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
Regarding keys being cut they are £12ish from Renault but this is where things get funny if you've changed locks as they are cut to VIN number.

Key fobs can be done for £120 inclusive of VAT here but I appreciate there are cheaper places out there. I buy keys from Renault so £73+VAT just for the virgin part but again, if you've swapped UCH/ECU setups it will make a simple job an absolute fucker.

Track 172 Cup
As far as I know it's original ecu/locks but as with anything that's 14 years old I couldn't be sure lol where abouts are you based @MicKPM only need the one Key as a spare as I only have one now.

Mazda3 2.2D 185BHP
Virgin key from ebay £25
Key cut at timsons £10-20
Local garage who can program a virgin key £30-60