ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Goodies! *Update*

BG FF 182
After posting some pictures of my freshly waxed 182 the other week i received some criticism for my number plate, so during the week i ordered some new ones from fancy plates and you guys were right it really does look ten times better! A brilliant and cheap little "mod"
Next i'll be sorting out the headlights as they really do need the shine brought back!

Before
IMG_2173.jpg

After
IMG_2228.jpg

Last edited:
  172 Cup
Looks good mate, polish the headlights up too they look a bit hazy on there ;), Silver visions are just silver coloured indicator bulbs that light up orange. so it takes the orange tint from the headlights.

Iceberg 172 Cup
After posting some pictures of my freshly waxed 182 the other week i received some criticism for my number plate, so during the week i ordered some new ones from fancy plates and you guys were right it really does look ten times better! A brilliant and cheap little "mod"
Next i'll be sorting out the headlights as they really do need the shine brought back!

Before
IMG_2173.jpg

After
IMG_2228.jpg

why not just tell them to fcuk off pal instead of making you waste money for no reason, nothing wrong with your original plates, i personally think GB plates looks awesome.

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
^ Lol, someone has a chip on their shoulder since the exhaust thread.

Looks much tidier with the new plates. I love black diamonds on BGs aswell.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
why not just tell them to fcuk off pal instead of making you waste money for no reason, nothing wrong with your original plates, i personally think GB plates looks awesome.

LOL.

I can see your chip from here.

Plates look spot on.

320d
Looks good. I went 3/4 with my front plate. It looks better but it is less hassle to have the standard plate on the off chance you get pulled for the 3/4 plate.

Definite improvement over the original plate mind.