ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New from Southend!

182 - F56 MCS
Hi ClioSport!

Been registered for a while now so thought i'd start posting up! Membership will be ordered ASAP.
I'm from Southend, Essex and have just put a deposit on an Artic Blue 182. 29k, coilovers, miltek with de-cat, matched inlets etc etc.. Already e-mailed JMS for their over run map as childish as it is i want the pops and bangs.

Car will be used mainly as a 2nd car, track use etc.. Looking at prices for repairs/upgrades/maintainence it will be peanuts compared to what i'm used to!

Got a few ideas for what i want done so will create a project thread at some stage.

Quick show of my previous cars.

1st car, not sure why i added the splitter, was cool at the time
HPIM0496.jpg

2nd car
HPIM0584.jpg

3rd car at
HPIM1048.jpg

current car which is now sold :dapprove: However it funds my 182 and flat :D
rs2.jpg

rs3.jpg

Also own an 03 corsa 1.0 for daily commute.

soon to be 182 ;)
when will you have it by? go to the southend meet next saturday if you have it? if not come anyway?

182 - F56 MCS
Possibly have it by next weekend, not 100% sure yet though. The RS would have gone by then as well. I might pop down seeing as the seafront is 5 mins away.

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
Nice RS- decent front splitter as well!!!

Had one of these- Had a basic air filter & exhaust + remap ffrom pumaspeed- sound epic on induction- was sucking the paint off the houses!!

your welcome to join us Sat-

S