ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New exhaust trims, bye bye pea shooters

Bux

Golf GTD
I know it's silly just doing trims and not getting a whole exhaust system, but I can't be bothered with doing that right now, but anyway...

I wanted to get rid of the genuine Renault pea shooters so I bought some cheap-ass dodgy chrome tips off ebay, and tbh i'm happy with them.

Before (Old pic from when I first put them on):
100_0761.jpg

Comparison:
cabe11fb.jpg

After:
9d18c14c.jpg

Sorry for the poor quality, they're only iPhone pics afterall... :)

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
Depends, maybe harder with the setup he's got. I've never seen those tips showing like that before. Usually you can't see the 197 exhaust.

The 200 diffuser does fit though and is just 2 tips on the diffuser with some form of flexy pipe between the trims on the diffuser and the exhaust.

Bux

Golf GTD
Cheers guys, hopefully they'll last for a while. If not then I might have to think about getting a new system to replace it :)

BG 182
They look great mate, as does the spoiler which was not to be seen on the first photo. Stunning car in the best colour I think. Grey cars kick a**!

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Very subtle and worthwhile change.

Can't stand a lot of the OEM pipes on cars - the 182 was crap and looked SO much better with an aftermarket setup. The worst however in recent history was the 1st Bini Cooper S. I've seen drinking straws that are fatter than those. :dead:

D.

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
much better :approve: someone on 197.net bought some £40 jobbies from ebay (then found out you can get them cheaper) and they look just like the 200 exhaust tips.

you can fit a 200 diffuser to a 197 but you need either a 200 system or exhaust tips and a lot of heat protection... otherwise it melts lol