ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

NEW ESSEX BOY HERE

'57' CLIO 197
HELLO PEOPLE JUST A QUICK HELLO, IM MARK I LIVE IN SOUTHWOODHAM IN ESSEX I DRIVE A ALBI BLUE CLIO 197 '57' PLATE HAD IT ABOUT 2 MONTHS NOW AND LOVE IT, LOOK FORWARD TO CHATTIN TO YOU ALL:cool:

BMW M Lite
Hello mate. I'm also new here.

I'm currently waiting for my shiny new LY FF200.

I'm in Brentwood so I'll keep an eye out for ya!

'57' CLIO 197
Hello mate. I'm also new here.

I'm currently waiting for my shiny new LY FF200.

I'm in Brentwood so I'll keep an eye out for ya!
cool fella we have one of them in our showroom like that colour,:D

sorry fogot to turn the caps off:S

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Welcome!
Lol, yeah, make sure everything you say and do on here is following the (unofficial) strict code of conduct, or you'll soon know about it :rasp:
Just remember, don't take anything you read on here too seriously

2004 AB 182
Hello mate, I'm in South Woodham too!! Where about's are you?? Will keep an eye out for you!! Also how old are you?? Might know you from school if you went to Willy D.

Audi S1
Welcome!
Lol, yeah, make sure everything you say and do on here is following the (unofficial) strict code of conduct, or you'll soon know about it :rasp:
Just remember, don't take anything you read on here too seriously

Yeh like this... Ignore him his the membership guy. (step up from cleaner) ;)

Don't ban me :)

'57' CLIO 197
Hello mate, I'm in South Woodham too!! Where about's are you?? Will keep an eye out for you!! Also how old are you?? Might know you from school if you went to Willy D.
i live round by collingwood school mate im 27 but i didnt go to school in woodham

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
Welcome to CS i have only been on here for a short time, there is loads of great help and info.

Might see you at a meet one day....:)