ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

new engine (plus car build thread)

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
im hoping i have some people coming to help me... the dash is completely out... managed to trace wires and found other connections the alarm company made that are shocking!!

spoke to the alarm company today... and guess what... they claim it wouldnt of been them... even when i said i never got a cat 1 cert the guys reply was... bit late now... absolutely useless!

car actually looks like a complete mess inside atm, no dash, no seats, just a s**t load of wires lol :( will see what tomorrow brings.

Qashcow
keep on it mate, will be worth it eventually. take a holiday, or break away from it sometimes. always helped me i found

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
i had to move it as the guy was going on holiday and he was getting annoyed with it taking up space which is understandable....

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
ha ha gonna have to wait guys, cant upload it :p

had a big OH s**t moment, it started making 1 hell of a clatter when running!

found out i havent pushed the release bearing in to the clutch, and the clutch slave has no fluid in it (replaced the line with a braided line) so the rattle was the clutch fork and bearing rattling around :)

vid will be up tomorrow :) its loud and as i said it braps lol neighbours were all stood watching lol, where i put s**t loads of oil in the housings to stop it getting dry it has made its own smoke screen!! the whole street was full of smoke and all you could hear was BRAP BRAP BRAP BRAP BRAP :D took the air fliter off for a cheeky look at the turbo and it just sits there spinning happily lol :)

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
its got half a bottle of pre mix 2 stroke oil in the housings lol! then a whole bottle in the tank...

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8

posting again incase lazy people miss it

Last edited by a moderator:

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
Smoke will go after 20-30 miles I guess prob less... As for plans just a street car really maybe occasional drag use drift isn't really that possible as the lock on rx7's is rubbish it's going to have an easy life :)

White Sti Hatch
Smoke will go after 20-30 miles I guess prob less... As for plans just a street car really maybe occasional drag use drift isn't really that possible as the lock on rx7's is rubbish it's going to have an easy life :)

My arse !!

Qashcow
nice one mate, sounds minty mint. lol at the smoke screen, my neighbours are the same. as soon as something interesting happen's they all come out for a chat

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
smallll update..

dash is fully back in, electrics have all been sorted and tidied! all the s**t removed that wasnt needed, tidied up everything! rewired all the greddy gauges, and still have 2 more to wire in and my boost controller and the water injection! however all i have to do to get it on the road is put the battery in the boot (getting a box made) fill up the power steering, fit the oil drain, fill with propper coolant bleed the brakes and clutch and im done :)

658e3552.jpg

had to buy a new jack as mine gave up so got one of them fancy alloy ones lol there goes another £100 on something that i could of got much cheaper lol!

how she is sitting atm...

05441e3d.jpg

just ordered the extra 2 fittings and hose i needed to make the drain but here it is so far :)

33cbbfff.jpg

there is like 70 quids worth of parts in the oil drain alone ffs lol!