ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New daily driver! Eunos content

mikes86

ClioSport Club Member
  182 track **** & MX5
Picked this up today to be my new daily driver as the clio is getting a little much for my daily commute. It's in absolutely superb condition!

IMG_2943.JPG

IMG_2941.JPG

IMG_2938.JPG

IMG_2935.JPG

320d
Lovely. They're not the best daily in winter though. Get ice on the inside etc. Great cars mind, I loved mine.

George@RTR_Parts

ClioSport Trader
  need BRAKES? PM me
Looks great, brilliant little cars these.

Get some Osram nightbreakers + for the headlights, they made a massive difference when I changed some in an eunos. Ie you could actually see where you were going

mikes86

ClioSport Club Member
  182 track **** & MX5
Forgot about this thread! A little update :) I was suppose to be keeping this car standard! :p

14066412339_57175360bb_o.jpg

Focus st3 & t5.1 day
I'm totally buying one of these in a few weeks :D

looks stunning.. Mine won't be, but it will be fun

535d / t5 caravelle
Forgot about this thread! A little update :) I was suppose to be keeping this car standard! :p

14066412339_57175360bb_o.jpg

That looks stunning, what mods have been done to it? Any side and rear pics? We had a k plate black eunos, loved it!

Listerine & Poledo
Next time you're at the garage, ask if they've got any tyres that fit your wheels properly eh

;)

Other than that, very pleasant :)

mikes86

ClioSport Club Member
  182 track **** & MX5
Hey guys, been a while! Clio is still ****ed so have some more eunos updates :D

14939485052_b01c2c483f_b.jpg