ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New daily bus - Performance Blue Focus RS

Turbos.
This is definetly the best colour combo! Looks great, just needs a tad of lowering and spacers to be spot on.

That looks lovely! If I bought an RS (which I probably will, being honest with myself) I reckon it would need to be blue, already got a white Focus and I'd be constantly worrying about a UG one getting damaged and trying to match the colour again.

You'll never get bored of the cracks/bangs/pops/flames.

FatRS

ClioSport Club Member
  Megane 250
This is weird. I stumbled across this thread from looking at the ice pattern thread.
Its a nice car and is a perfect spec....

I would say that cos I specced it like that from new!!!! ;)
Lux pack 1, 1/2 leather, Bluetooth. I didn't want the nav as it wasn't DAB and the Bluetooth isn't as good IMO. I sold it after 1 year and 7000 miles and a guy near Redhill in Surrey bought it. It was then sold on. Was it you who bought it from Ford in Redhill or elsewhere? How many owners does it have now?

FatRS

ClioSport Club Member
  Megane 250
b50f6c9019ececfc82275a2c70b1f35e.jpg

80f187460d2952ddf5ccc3c2cc3f1739.jpg

94b971e5b85620983f0b5c729899125c.jpg

Whilst having it's PDI.
a8257f08c91635c5597dd674e9c2fc4b.jpg

Whilst at Goodwood.
080097af1dcbe7ff5809b6b8d9ef561b.jpg

Being overshadowed.
c485d8c73705ce6e6c9741c245c979c7.jpg

f14c3a9c3d8364320bbc18447796ad8a.jpg

The photos I used to advertised the car.
f371beffd71006a504cdc75e57d698a2.jpg

e148db7d1119398df295cb5c438d2da7.jpg

Whilst in France en route to Monaco.
3835681a7240e593313abe07e6bb2f73.jpg

3000ft above Monaco on the col de Turini.:cool:

An orange one
Looks great, the best colour for them by far!

that interior though.. Makes me sad :( I just couldn't own one based on that fact! A mk2 Clio has a nicer dashboard!

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup
Lovely car, would love one of these one day, lot of money though

Fiesta ST200
This is weird. I stumbled across this thread from looking at the ice pattern thread.
Its a nice car and is a perfect spec....

I would say that cos I specced it like that from new!!!! ;)
Lux pack 1, 1/2 leather, Bluetooth. I didn't want the nav as it wasn't DAB and the Bluetooth isn't as good IMO. I sold it after 1 year and 7000 miles and a guy near Redhill in Surrey bought it. It was then sold on. Was it you who bought it from Ford in Redhill or elsewhere? How many owners does it have now?

Jesus, that's scary!!

It had one more after the guy from Surrey and now me :)

Glad to see its been around the world too!

Pics look great!

Fiesta ST200
Lovely car mate.

All these RS' on here has got me looking on pistonheads ffs!

Haha! I only had to be taken out in my mates one and my heart was even more set on having one.

Literally my dream car. Couldn't be more chuffed with it.

Fiesta ST200
ahyvadev.jpg

ynagejyt.jpg

eda2uduj.jpg

This turned up today.

The decat is already on the car so I now have a turbo back decat system :)

Should be fitted by the end of the week!

I'll put some vids up!

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
Mate has just bought a FW one and I've been out in it tonight.

Massively regret not getting one. I test drove a couple but not to the exent as I've been in tonight. That engine. Wow. What a special special car.

Fiesta ST200
In other words sounds mental with a decat haha

Yup, pretty much. Flames and all that chavy stuff ;)

Already got a decat on the standard down pipe and cat back and that's crazy enough. The whip cracks and bangs that come out of it is enough to give a bystander a heart attack.

Fiesta ST200
Mate has just bought a FW one and I've been out in it tonight.

Massively regret not getting one. I test drove a couple but not to the exent as I've been in tonight. That engine. Wow. What a special special car.

The engine is my favourite thing on the whole. For turbo charged engine to produce more power the harder you rev it without peaking before the redline is something very special.

The noise it makes has to be felt to be appreciated.

XC90, 330d, Trophy’s
i agree with the above, the noise can become somewhat adictive at times.