ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

NEW CLIOSPORT.NET MEMBER

Renault Clio GT Turbo
Hi,

just want to say hello to everyone been having a good look through the website and looks like alot of useful information that will be needed in the near future, looking to re-shell my renault clio gt turbo. And also a few engine mods to help me along to 170-200bhp. any questions are welcomed and advice on making 170bhp- 200bhp out of my renault 5 gt turbo engine.

Thanks for your time.

John

Renault Clio GT Turbo
its not in very good condition body wise, thats why looking into re-shell and euro'ing it. advice needed please. and comments welcome, i know its not the best.

IMG]http://i562.photobucket.com/albums/ss62/lidders1/031009110423-1.jpg[/IMG]

031009110433.jpg

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
hes on about a 172 or 182 engine outa a clio sport.

keep the gt lump, its something differnt, dont think there is many on here.

welcome btw

Renault Clio GT Turbo
i know thats why i want to keeep it, i havent seen another one as of yet, looked on pistonheads everywhere, just want to make it abit more nippy tbh, like level with clio sports etc.... really needs a re-shell tho, looking for a good condition bodywork mk2 clio to put the engine and interior in. have the clio sport interior ;)