ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Cliosport 182 owner :)

Clio 182
Just got a 182 and only drove it 10 miles home but seems pretty nippy :)

I'm a Detailer by trade and currently work at a fixed dealership on contract so im not touting as i dont do private work lol

I'll be seeing to it this week as i have some time to get the paint perfect.

The colour is weird but lovely - green / blue chameleon type is the only way i can explain it

Anyway hi - I shall be spending big on it

1383843_167684433428845_381787116_n.jpg

Clio 182
Nice one lads - Thanks

Ive never seen one in this colour - Its getting a detail this week when i finish my daily work lol

Petrol blue - Nice!

davo172

ClioSport Club Member
  TCR'd 172
Didn't know anyone in tipton ever had there car detailed ;)
The only petrol blue in the black country I reckon welcome to the forum !

Clio 182
Only had time to give it a wash and then my day at work took over - I went in at 6am aswell to get it done lol - I will be detailing it and laying down a glass coat that I have. Should give it 5 years protection as its a good sealant that I had exclusively offered to me.

Anyway - Thanks for the comments - 29 Petrol blues were reg'd i think so rare yes but could be that no-one wanted it - I personally think its pretty cool

1393902_633218640032460_270611551_n.jpg