ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New clio dynamique s 138 2.0 prices ?

Can get a new one (un registered etc) for £10,800 from nationwide cars (i've not heardof them though)
Where else can new one be had from for about this price ??

If not new, somethnig circa a year old or less ??
Done AT, but the car has to be silver (without the panoramic roof thing) Looked on PH but nothing on there at the min.

Thanks (no, it's not for me)

http://www.nicenewcar.co.uk/9272.html

£11150.00

Bought my mk3 1.2 dynamique SX from this company, very good service, they take a £500 credit card deposit from you and you pay the remaining balance upon delivery of the car. Could possibly get that price down a small amount too by negotiating with them.

Clio Dynamic S 2.0VVT
its a petrol ;) granted it sounds like a dci model

Really? ahhhh right i never new they done a 2.0 petrol variant...!

Learn somthing new everyday!

It's a new 138 PS engine developed with Nissan - it appears in the Qashqi.

Great smooth engine, twin balancer shafts, timing chain so no belt to replace and its an aluminium block so a lot lighter than the 197. It comes with a nice 6 speed gearbox.

Cat - as a respected former Valver and Coupe 20VT owner, you should have a try of the 197. You'll pick up a '56 plater for £11k or so - I can't think of any reason why you'd want a 2.0 138 in its place!

Been offered an un-reg one with met paint for £11,200 (after a bit haggling) Can't have it for eight weeks though.

Whens the new clio come out ??