ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New car thread (With Pictures)

BMW 330d :)
Cracking work with those rear lights! They look really similar to the lci which I personally love.

Thanks mate. The lights were only 150 quid and definitely freshen up the rear. The independent BMW garage owner liked them so much he asked me where I got them and has fitted them to his cars and advertised a fitting service for them.. Hopefully get my car back tomorrow but I'm just wondering how long the dpf will remain unblocked for...

BMW 330d :)
Thinking about selling the bmw as I'm now doing short stop start journeys and its not good for the diesel or its dpf as it doesn't get a chance to do a full regen.

So I'm looking at the following options (petrol so I don't need to worry about DPF's!)...

Need something that won't cost me a fortune to run and repair and is fun to own and drive... Or I could go for the boring option and go for a new or nearly new citroen cactus (which is sensible and I quite like). Plus I now have a family so I guess I have to grow up some time!

The fun used car options I was looking at were;

Clio 182(Possibly trophy but I don't want to pay too much for one and the sachs can get expensive to replace.) Also I've had a 172 cup from new and it was pretty unreliable!

Mini Cooper S R53 (JCW preferably with lsd) Not sure on the reliability of these but had a courtesy car (mapped R53 cooper S) and it was fun to drive and handled well..

Honda S2000- Miss having a sports car but the ones in my budget are the older pre facelift with higher mileage...(Plus starting to rust..)

Any opinions or other suggestions would be welcome.. Not looking to spend much more than £4k..

Cheers

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
I'm in the same boat with mine, but I have been looking at second hand 340i M-sports from BMW. :grin: