ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Car Protection in Kent/Essex. Please help.

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
So a friend of mine collects her new Audi A1 next weekend, maybe the weekend after but anyway.

I told her not to let Audi sell her there "protection products" and that i would know someone who could give the car something better as she will end up keeping the car for quite a few years.
I sent Detail Chris a text last night as i know hes work is top draw but to my disappointment he is far to busy to help. Please, can someone help point me in the direction of someone who can do the business.

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
So a friend of mine collects her new Audi A1 next weekend, maybe the weekend after but anyway.

I told her not to let Audi sell her there "protection products" and that i would know someone who could give the car something better as she will end up keeping the car for quite a few years.
I sent Detail Chris a text last night as i know hes work is top draw but to my disappointment he is far to busy to help. Please, can someone help point me in the direction of someone who can do the business.

Scott tell her contact a bloke called Rob Leys on Facebook. He runs a company called Gleam machine detailing based in Chafford Hundred. Proper proper detailer.

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
Female? Detailing needs?
@TheEvilGiraffe
Her dad has just passed away and left her £200k, ive been given the task of looking after her new car purchasers.
Scott tell her contact a bloke called Rob Leys on Facebook. He runs a company called Gleam machine detailing based in Chafford Hundred. Proper proper detailer.
Is he like Gtech or whatever approved mate? :smiley:

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
He's a top man and a wealth of experience.
Thanks mate.

Trying to explain to a 40 something female that this is what she needs on her new car is a PITA, i got there in the end though. 😂