ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Car...Boring content!

Monaco 172
Not been on here in a very long time!! Been loving the car and the MPG.
jetta7_zps23c09b0b.jpg

jetta8_zpsaec9a539.jpg

jetta9_zps3c4806b3.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
I think it looks cool.

Front needs to be lower though and colour coding the bumpers would make it look much cleaner.

Monaco 172
Front is now lower, these are older pics. I like the wheels, somehow didnt think the clio guys would understand ;)

GiT

ClioSport Club Member
  Shit little Yaris...
Lovely. Ignore the wheel haters, there are the CDJ generation, I like the Vinyl look lol.

It gives it a little identity. Don't mind them at all.

Monaco 172
Silver wheels on a silver car? Hmmm, im definitely getting the colour changed but i was thinking metallic brown. (awaits more hate) hahaha!

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
Black for me cheapens the look of the car, il await new colour for my next judgement

Monaco 172
Sounds like a plan, i know what you mean about the black though! Been looking into some Audi Speedline split wheels as an alternative to these too

Listerine & Poledo
lol @ Bentley wheels.

Almost as bad as those chryslers with "Bentley grilles"

It's a Jetta, it's never going to be anything remotely "R" or "GTi".

Monaco 172
lol @ Bentley wheels.

Almost as bad as those chryslers with "Bentley grilles"

It's a Jetta, it's never going to be anything remotely "R" or "GTi".

I'm not entirely sure how Bentley wheels make it look like it wants to be an "R" or "gti"??

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
Wheels are not to my taste. I think these suit either an OEM+ look, or total balls out different like the Harlequin model that's floating about. I think that looks quite cool.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Rear definitely needs colour coding. Needs more mods to work. Still looks like grandads jetta on a set of alloys.

I like Bentley wheels on scene cars but they look terrible.

This...

mary3y6e.jpg

u2e9a7yj.jpg

They different cars but the wheels can work.

Monaco 172
Ideally it needs smaller tyres on the front mate! trying to avoid camber as i really dont like the look of it! Will be attending VW Festival tomorrow so hopefully will get some better pics of my refurbed wheels.
Enjoy.

Before:
WP_20140802_002_zps84fb1dda.jpg

After:
newcolourcloseup_zps24ae476c.jpg

NEWWHEELCOLOUR_zps06da933f.jpg

1.6 Focus, 1.6 122S
haha, I know.

Awesome wheel, personally I'd go for high power silver and polished lip / centre.

But then I've never understood dark wheels. Why would you have a good looking alloy, then paint it a colour that people can't see it? Seems odd to me!

I go fancy one of those Jettas one day though, good looking car, what you averaging MPG?

Monaco 172
I'll let you off then :p
I wanted a high powered silver but the wheel itself was damaged by a previous owner who had used rattle cans and made the surface porous. The guy who did them for me said to go for a darker colour to hide the imperfections from this. The colour itself is really nice in person, just came out very dark on photos!
The Jetta is a fantastic car. I got the 140 2.0 tdi and averaging around 57 mpg which is mainly town driving.

Monaco 172
Thanks! without taking the helpers out and getting a flat undertray it wont go lower :( undertray is currently sat on the floor!

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
That looks far better IMO! Just needs the front dropped a little more