ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Car Again

VW Caddy Van
it's 6 months old and being the limited edition holds it's value more than a normal ST. Having the Mountune kit makes it worth more again

maynard

ClioSport Club Member
  ph2 172 track car
quite like it actually, ford's seem to be growing on me. love the exhuast on that.

Rojer

ClioSport Club Member
I dont like the rims tbh i got owned by a very similar fiesta in silver! sounded great tho

VW Caddy Van
Cheers for the comments folks

I love every part of it and starting to do a few subtle touches to it as it's on the STOC Stand at Scottish Modified Car Show

Will put pics up as i add the bits and pieces

Nimbus Megane R26
get some vids up mate. torque figures are alot better than a 1*2 so im guessing it goes well. Standard ST's are slow, they should have come out the factory like this one!

VW Caddy Van
Well done stage 1 of SMCS Prep this afternoon

STripped.jpg

VW Caddy Van
Stevo leisure park? Wheres that?

Am from Scotland mate lol

Theirs 500 of these, but the others have either no graphics on them or they have solid silver graphics

Certainly a nice car, but going to depreciate like a b**ch unfortunatley, cant understand why people buy brand new/almost brand new now.. Hopefully you will keep it a long time and enjoy it though :)

Tav

Clio 197
I was tempted to get an ST before the Clio...would have put it on 16's and gotten rid of the 17's are their rubber band tyres. Then the mountune engine, coil over and seat upgrades...but then I decided it'd be better to buy a 182 for £1500 less and not have to spend £1000's to get it up to par. With the money people spend on upgrading the ST you could have a 197/200...I know where I'd rather put my money.

Good review of the ST here, made me want one bad! http://viewer.zmags.com/showmag.php?mid=gwhpg&preview=1&_x=1

Fabia VRS
O ... well i must have saw one of the others mate. my bad i saw it n ur jumped into my mind.

VW Caddy Van
It handles well enough on the 17's for me

Extremely happy with it and it's even better stripped out lol

Cheers for the comments folks

VW Caddy Van
Bonnet Raisers Arrived this morning as did my wheel centre badges :D

GelOverlaysBonnetRaisers.jpg

So Fitted them tonight just finished 10 mins ago

WheelOverlays.jpg

BonnetRaised.jpg

VW Caddy Van
Can safely say this one does more than 129mph

My old Blue one done slightly more than 129 also but wasn't much

All speeds were done on private roads of course

VW Caddy Van
The heat that builds up due to the stainless manifold is un real. It actually penetrates into the cabin cos u need to remove the top heat shield. So the bonnet raisers are serving a purpose of stopping me sitting sweating even with cold air on full and air con on lol

VW Caddy Van
Yeh they do turn some more heads than the Blue one did, especially as u hear me coming lol

But i like to think it's sleek and subtle tbh

VW Caddy Van
Yeh my mate Ian and his white ST

Never seen u, where did u see me see if i mind seeing u lol

Not been against a 172/182 yet but from owning a 182 this feels alot faster

AK

M240i
Yeh my mate Ian and his white ST

Never seen u, where did u see me see if i mind seeing u lol

Not been against a 172/182 yet but from owning a 182 this feels alot faster

Was on Pitt Street with C Dolan and his mate in a white scooby with subaru writeen on the side.. you drove past a few times lol

Megane R26
It certainly wouldn't destroy a 182, there is nothing between my mates and my R27, even with his KW's, I'd say the Clio still holds more speed into a corner.

That said, this is how the ST should have been. I loved my ST, and would have loved one like this!

VW Caddy Van
I find this feels alot quicker than my old 182 and i loved that car. It also spent more or less it's whole time with me stripped out lol

But i agree this is how they should have left the factory.

I aint spoke to him for a while lol will need to park up next time i see him