ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New alloys on Mk3 clio

Clio Dynamique 1.4
Ok these may not be too many peoples taste but these came up and i liked them and kept them on the standard tyres 185/60/15 i had to get new nuts and spigot rings but anyways took some pictures while i was away at my caravan :) i now have Cliosport.net stickers on the back windows but i only put them on today and i took the pictures yesturday anyways enjoy :D
IMAGE_249.jpg

IMAGE_248.jpg

Craig.M

ClioSport Club Member
  Valver, Octavia vRS
personally i dont think i suits it very well but each to there own, have you got many future plans for it bud

Clio Dynamique 1.4
i'm just doing easy stuff really rs grill, shorter arial and carbon wrapped diamonds and maybe blacked out rear windows :)

182 Turbo Project
Not too keen mate.

I personally wouldn't bother spending money on grilles, diamonds etc.

Why not look into audio? Or maybe lowering it?

Just a thought.

MK3, RX450H.
Not really what I'd of chosen. Why not just stay with standard alloys if they're the dynamique ones and just get them sprayed..

Clio Dynamique 1.4
i don't think i will be lowering it, what alloys would anyone suggest for my MK 3 i don't know if anyone saw my older pictures with my other standard 15" alloys on i was going to get them powdercoated black but it was nearly £300 with VAT and i got these alloys with good tyres for £200 anyways i can always change my alloys anyone suggest nicer ones.
thanks in advance