ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Additions

Havent been on here for a ages!

Just thought i'd post piccies of a few new additions. :)

Bought a Range Rover Vogue a while back, which im sure most of you would HATE, but i need it for practicality and the luxury!

And i bought an Ek9 Type R on monday! :D - really enoying it, driving this mostly as the CSL and RR are really denting the wallet on fuel! :(

DSC03344Medium.gif

DSC03365Medium.gif

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Loving all your cars but the wheels on the RR look like £499 specials from Halfords.

EK9 is something i'll be after soon.

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
Nice, what engine is in the RR?

Love the CSL, definately a car i wish to own if I can ever afford it!

astra coupe on coilovers
csl is awsome so is the ek9 :) daft head so if you had the money you would just have 1 car lmao dont think so

Snotter's
hahaha well said, 3 x tax, 3 x insurance, running and serivce costs etc etc.

Those cars are worth around £60-70k id rather be running a 997 turbo for a little bit more.

I like having the 3 cars.

I have considered selling them all and buying a Gallardo, but i dont think i'd be able to cope running it if something goes wrong.

Snotter's
Dont buy a Gallardo without warranty, they are the kind of car that will criple you. Shocking electrics

Dont buy a Gallardo without warranty, they are the kind of car that will criple you. Shocking electrics

I would have thought it would be fine as its pretty much an Audi!

Only thing that puts me off supercars is the reliablity, the CSL i can use everyday without having any worry in my head!

The 911 Turbo is something i've considered for a while, but always thought it'll be a bit mundane compared to the CSL, i definatly have to test drive one!

Snotter's

I would have thought it would be fine as its pretty much an Audi!

Only thing that puts me off supercars is the reliablity, the CSL i can use everyday without having any worry in my head!

The 911 Turbo is something i've considered for a while, but always thought it'll be a bit mundane compared to the CSL, i definatly have to test drive one!

They have serious problems, a few pals had the early models and they were always in and out of the workshop.

For everyday use you cannot beat a 997,awesome car with great poise and speed. Go drive one and the csl will be history :)

A 911 turbo mundane? lol. If you want something that puts you on edge more get a RWD instead, a GT3/GT3 RS or the GT2 if you think the turbo will be mundane because it's 4WD.

Theres someone on the CSL forum, who has a F40, a GT3 and a CSL... he perfers the CSL over the GT3... also there are a hell of a lot of GT3 owners that are moving to the CSL... For the money you seriosuly cant get a car that is as fun to drive.

GT2 i know will just end up killing me, but thats a very very special car, they've also come down in price!

330Ci (Fail)Sport
Fantasic collection, a bit of everything.

Loving the Range as well, great addition. Some new 22s needed though.

WTF do you do btw? lol

Cant see it myself tbh, although drove a couple of M3's when I was at BMW and I've had the pleasure of the 997 round Bedford so perhaps an unfair comparison given one was on road the other on track. I'd still go and drive a few and see what you make of them.

Loony, i had a normal M3 before, and the difference is amazing trust me!

I will be test driving a Turbo tho, its always been in the back of my mind, an everyday supercar! :)

Snotter's
might not blow you away then,997 is another league. Having said that its relatively easy to mod the 996 turbo.

I thought you wanted a Ferrari?

I did and i do, but im just scared cos of reliabilty, i buy a car now, and pretty much spend nothing on them apart to run, petrol. I change every 6 months, so dont need to service, etc. Basically the cars cost me nothing in maintenance, only insurance and petrol.

I fear that if i buy a Ferrari, TVR etc, i'd have to spend lots of money on maintaining it, even if its just for 6 months. I hate losing money, i just cant justify spending lots on fixing a broken car!!