ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New 4 door saloon ( Evo content)

Evo 6, E92 320d
Thought I'd treat myself to something I'd wanted for a while, I'm chuffed with it.

100_0677.jpg

100_0672.jpg

100_0673.jpg

100_0676.jpg

It's stage 1 spec, a few nice additions like a ganador titanium exhaust.

Evo 6, E92 320d
looks good bud, if you dont mind me asking how much did you buy it for? any plans for it?

Paid far more than I wanted to, but it's near rust free and i would have had to spend a couple of grand on another one to get it up to spec. Fortunately it's been driven a thousand miles since the start of the year and has had a ton of age related work done.
plans are mainly to detail it, new mats on order and refurb the wheels.

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Love them.

There's an old guy down the road from me that's had his 6 for years and years. He was talking of selling it the other day and i know it's been loved. I wish i could justify it..

Renault Clio 172 Cup
Paid far more than I wanted to, but it's near rust free and i would have had to spend a couple of grand on another one to get it up to spec. Fortunately it's been driven a thousand miles since the start of the year and has had a ton of age related work done.
plans are mainly to detail it, new mats on order and refurb the wheels.
Sounds good dude!