ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Never broken, Always French

Christopher.

South Central-South Coast
ClioSport Area Rep
The cage went in yesterday. Started by getting it all in and constructed with the crossbar in, that helped push the hoop apart. Drilled through the floor of the car first, sprayed a bit of paint over the holes then bolted it down. Same with the wheel arches but put the bolts through the arch in to the car so the thread would never puncher the tyres. Put all the false floor in and gave it a good clean. Today gave Fletcher a hand with his car and then went for some pictures.

6112387641_2f9a4053e8_z.jpg

6112390635_2bb1bbbb03_z.jpg

6112958124_3b57136397_z.jpg

6112432987_17db9410a2_z.jpg

6112437887_42b2d2fa12_z.jpg

6112985594_c41231dc00_z.jpg

Red harnesses next? And Wiley coyote has now gone :)

Christopher.

ClioSport Area Rep
Yea im now thinking black.

Just rigged up a very simple bracket to put my video camera on that fits on the cages crossbar like Burpspeeds one :)

Christopher.

ClioSport Area Rep
Made my camera bracket for the crossbar on the cage. Its a bit rough round the edges but it works well :)

6124006629_9250dbc640_z.jpg

6124550926_9e6f4d8e88_z.jpg

A video is just uploading to Vimeo so will update when that is done :)

Christopher.

ClioSport Area Rep
Cheers mate, sadly i have not got the time to paint it but i do need to put some foam or something on it to stop it scratching.

Christopher.

ClioSport Area Rep
Had my first 'real' track experience yesterday. Was beyond anything I could have ever imagined. I was shaking with nerves lining up waiting to go out if I am honest. Iv been a passenger a few times is much quicker cars but this time it was with my car and I was driving it. As fletcher said to me after its hard to explain just how well a car handles until you yourself have take it on track and I was astonished at the levels of grip it had. Its one thing to go fast on your favourite B road but going on track has blown everything I though my car was capable of out of the water! There were some much faster cars out on track with us so I got overtaken a few times but also took some cars myself, Had a lovely little battle with a PH1 near the end :) Any way here is the video I took, not the greatest of cameras I have but I think its quite good. I am hoping Pete will let my nick some of his photos of me on track later.

[video=vimeo;28865799]http://vimeo.com/28865799[/video]

Christopher.

ClioSport Area Rep
Not an update really. Had a phone call today about a job i went for and i got it :D Cant wait to start, going to be earning quite a bit more so can start saving up for some ITB's :)

Am getting a Cup alternator off nick on Saturday. I never use the AC so it can go and my cup will be a proper cup lol And hopefully going to Surrey Rolling Road on the 1st of October :)

Christopher.

ClioSport Area Rep
Congrats about the job Chris :)

... At this rate you'll have ITBs before me ;)

Cheers, yea hopefully :)
Well done on the new job :D

CS High Roller now?

Get some decent coilovers first then ITBs or both

Cheers Tim, One of the elite now !

Don't think il get coliovers TBH iam happy with the way the car rides/handles the way it is now. Maybe some H&R's if it gets tracked more.

big boost cup
Chris what set up did you use for the camera mount etc. thought i would ask seeing as we are both rocking poverty spec cup cages