ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Negative Camber Spacers - two birds with one stone!

2004 ph2 172
I thought of something new recently, and I'm feeling rather smug at the moment...

I made 2 last night, but will make a couple more this afternoon before I head home, and I'll whack them on the car tomorrow morning when I change from winter wheels to summer rubber :)

4 degrees
100mm PCD
60.3mm centerbore

I'll let the pictures do the talking....

IMG_0281.png

IMG_0292.png

IMG_0291.png

IMG_0294.png

It's going to be awesome :D

Ricardos

ClioSport Club Member
  LY 200 EDC
Negative camber 'spacers' that will rotate!?? Is it just me but in 180 degrees there will be 4 degrees of positive??

M135i and the shed
I don't get it....................................

As above, a recipe for utter disaster. Sorry! :)

M135i and the shed
It would be the most effort anyone has ever gone to for what is a relatively poor Aprils Fool! :D

Megane RS 250
Now to finish the job you got to show us your car running with these...that would be fun!

Stripped yozza'd cup
That's too much effort for a joke! Lol. Good work though :) top marks sir!

His car would have had 4degrees - camber, then 4 degrees of toe out, then 4 positive camber, then 4 toe in.

Would have been brilliant!

2004 ph2 172
Negative camber 'spacers' that will rotate!?? Is it just me but in 180 degrees there will be 4 degrees of positive??

Your wheel will moving in and out all over the place!!

I don't get it....................................
As above, a recipe for utter disaster. Sorry! :)

[QUOTE='sploding Penguin on Clio 16 Valver]i dont understand how that going to work?
isnt it just going to make the wheels wobble?
or are the spacers fitted behind the hub?[/QUOTE]

Happy April people :D

IMG_0296.png

About 20 mins of effort for me and a good friend at work, and considering all those who had a laugh - totally worth while.

Have a nice weekend! :)

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Always liked you Nick.

The Jap's and Christopher will love them though.

M135i and the shed
That's the recession for ya. Too much spare time on your hands! :D

Good effort mate. :)