ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Need Your Opinions Guys!

BG Clio 182
IMG_2291.jpg
Just purchased a few tins of Focus RS Ultimate Green paint to spray my wheels with. now im having second thoughts? Do you guys reckon it will look a mess??

BG Clio 182
previous owner loved a good visit to the kerb on a regular basis tho so something needs to be done

davo172

ClioSport Club Member
  TCR'd 172
No mate not green don't even look good on a focus RS lol
Refurb em original colour ;)

BG Clio 182
Cheers! .. Just the cheap coilovers from ktec .. its as low as it could go on the back n a tad higher on the front to stop it catching

White clique
do not spray the wheels a different bright colour, it has to be a superb colour combo to pull it off, and 99% of the time coloured wheels look horrible and chav - your car looks nice as it is!! Dont ruin it!!

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
do not spray the wheels a different bright colour, it has to be a superb colour combo to pull it off, and 99% of the time coloured wheels look horrible and chav - your car looks nice as it is!! Dont ruin it!!

+2

LY R27, Fiesta ZS TD
Now if you painted the whole car in ultimate green with panther black wheels... hmmmmm.........

Clio 182 inferno
mine2.jpg

Done some searching and found this .. Still undecided tho?

I think the above looks really nice with those colour wheels but only because of the alloy, i dont think it would look half as good with standard wheels that colour.

Adding random bright colours went out of date years ago, leave it alone. 182 wheels don't suit bright colours either, look s**t in anything other than silver/black/anth.

It's also not different, been done to death.

BG Clio 182
i actually really like that.

not too sure if the wheels will be too much though...those wheels look good because of the style as adhall said..

im thinking black wheels and have bullets calipers n renault diamonds in the green

MG ZR 1.8
im thinking black wheels and have bullets calipers n renault diamonds in the green

sounds like a plan... i used to have daytona yellow on my badges and dimonds on the wheels... i loved it just fancied a change.
Go for it :)

I also have black wheels..its amazing... because you cant tell when there dirty., haha

Clio 182
Don't paint them. You'll look like a c**t.

Haha. Thats a nice input.

Personally I think the car would look good with green detailing, badges etc, but these wheels do only look good in dark colours because of the amount of surface area they have.

BG Clio 182
Im going to spray the 1 wheel green n see what it looks like .. If its really as bad as people are saying it will be then il go black for the rest with green detailing

Vectra
Green Bullets look good!

Green on the wheels would spoil the entire car in my opinion , dont waste your time spraying a wheel , get somebody to do you a photoshop instead

Passat
Maybe it's my phone...but what the fcuk is going on with your hand. Bright purple with no fingers! I'd get that sorted before you start on your car mate!!!

RMDavis

ClioSport Club Member
DO IT! Dont be a bloody sheep! Try something different otherwise you will always be wondering wether it would of looked good or not!

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
You will look like a bell*nd but I suppose it's your choice. Anybody with any taste has said it'll look crap and all the chavs have said it'll look good. You decide.