ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Need Your Opinions Guys!

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
No, but you evidently think it looks good, which does automatically make you a chav.

RMDavis

ClioSport Club Member
No, but you evidently think it looks good, which does automatically make you a chav.

Yeah i do think it looks good. Explain how that makes me a chav? You dont even know me. But while were all assuming here. I suppose your classed as a legend because you have anthracite wheels!? Get over yourself mate! I will send you a pm when i see some yellow tow straps on ebay im sure you will want to add those to make your 182 all track prepped and 3hit!? ;)

182, 6r GTi
Yeah i do think it looks good. Explain how that makes me a chav? You dont even know me. But while were all assuming here. I suppose your classed as a legend because you have anthracite wheels!? Get over yourself mate! I will send you a pm when i see some yellow tow straps on ebay im sure you will want to add those to make your 182 all track prepped and 3hit!? ;)
:clap:

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
Possibly the most retarded post I've ever seen. My wheels are anthracite because they suit the car, not because I'm a legend. Pink wheels look sh*t on any car. And I don't even know where to begin with the track comment tbh.

White clique
Possibly the most retarded post I've ever seen. My wheels are anthracite because they suit the car, not because I'm a legend. Pink wheels look sh*t on any car. And I don't even know where to begin with the track comment tbh.

There are people out there who will think you are a chav simply for driving a 182 BTW, dont forget this.

RMDavis

ClioSport Club Member

Lmao :lolup:

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
There are people out there who will think you are a chav simply for driving a 182 BTW, dont forget this.
True, no doubt fuelled by my loud exhaust aswell. Everybody is rightly entitled to their own opinion. And it is my opinion that having pink wheels on your car is the ultimate look at me chav statement.

Nissan 350z
I havent read this topic other than the last few posts but im going to agree with RDH on this one that "painting random OEM parts bright colours" does look cheap and tacky. Its the kind of thing you see newly qualified drivers doing on their first car in an attempt to customise it on the cheap. Nothing wrong with that just thats the impression it gives off.

BMW M4; S1000 RR
Loud exhaust trumps pink wheels for being a chav, chav.

Black/Green is a nice colour combo. Not sure it will work with the standard 182 wheels but shall we see?

Megane r26
Don't do it, any form of green will ruin that car. There was a local lad round here who had a black gold an did all the green malarky an it looked s**t!

RMDavis

ClioSport Club Member
Yet look the same as all the other faggots painting bright colours on their cars

Let's do a poll then. I'm pretty sure there's fewer clio's with bright wheels as aposed to anthracite!? And even fewer people doing something different with their car instead of the expected norm?

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
I really don't get how some people think that just because it is different and nobody else does it, that it will look good. Nobody has pink wheels because they look sh*t, end of.

RMDavis

ClioSport Club Member
I really don't get how some people think that just because it is different and nobody else does it, that it will look good. Nobody has pink wheels because they look sh*t, end of.

I really don't get how some people **** others off and then call them "chavs" because they are doing something different. I didn't realise my wheels offended you so much! I did it because I wanted to do it and I fancied playing around with a rattle can. I didn't do it just because no one else has, I couldn't care less what's popular or accepted. But the fact that it's annoyed a narrow minded individual like yourself self has made my day! =) "end of"

Impreza Wagon
Bright coloured wheels have been done so many times! It's a bit like sticker bombing though you either love it or hate it...

I do like crazy coloured wheels but I don't think it'll suit the standard 182 wheel. The green dished wheels at the start of the thread look really good imo.

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
I really don't get how some people **** others off and then call them "chavs" because they are doing something different. I didn't realise my wheels offended you so much! I did it because I wanted to do it and I fancied playing around with a rattle can. I didn't do it just because no one else has, I couldn't care less what's popular or accepted. But the fact that it's annoyed a narrow minded individual like yourself self has made my day! =) "end of"
I don't class it as being different though, I class it as ruining your car. And it hasn't annoyed me, you can do whatever you want with your car. I just think it looks crap.

182 Trophy #333

Spoken like a true bell-end right there.

Having pink wheels and stickerbombs really doesnt make you a chav, maybe you could look up the definition of the word chav rather than shouting off and stating that someone is a chav using nothing but your own meager uneducated opinion...but i thought because you may not understand how google works or how to actually use a computer for reasons other than winding people up on cliosport...

"A chav (
11px-Loudspeaker.svg.png
/ˈæv/ chav) is a stereotype of certain people in the United Kingdom. Also known as a charver in Yorkshire and North East England[SUP][1][/SUP] "chavs" are said to be aggressive and arrogant teenagers and young adults, of underclass background, who repeatedly engage in anti-social behaviour such as street drinking, drug abuse and rowdiness, or other forms of juvenile delinquency.[SUP][2]"[/SUP]

Doesnt mention anything about pink wheels and stickerbombing in there! Note the words "agressive" and "arrogant" in there....2 traits you seem to be displaying quite well, maybe this automatically makes you a chav because its "my opinion" and therfore now FACT!!!

Anyway, i've personally met "Diesel_Davis" and i can honestly say he's one of the nicest, least chavvy people i've had the pleasure of meeting via a common interest of cars / car forums and can also say that the pink wheeled 172 looks pretty good in the flesh.

At the end of the day its what you like that counts, and if other people don't like it, so f**king what....its what matters to you that counts, whats the point being rude and trying to wind people up and make them feel like s**t just because YOU don't like something. People should think twice about how they'd feel if they were on the other end of someones insults just because that person didn't like something about the other persons car. Seriously grow up.

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
Spoken like a true bell-end right there.

Having pink wheels and stickerbombs really doesnt make you a chav, maybe you could look up the definition of the word chav rather than shouting off and stating that someone is a chav using nothing but your own meager uneducated opinion...but i thought because you may not understand how google works or how to actually use a computer for reasons other than winding people up on cliosport...

"A chav (
11px-Loudspeaker.svg.png
/ˈæv/ chav) is a stereotype of certain people in the United Kingdom. Also known as a charver in Yorkshire and North East England[SUP][1][/SUP] "chavs" are said to be aggressive and arrogant teenagers and young adults, of underclass background, who repeatedly engage in anti-social behaviour such as street drinking, drug abuse and rowdiness, or other forms of juvenile delinquency.[SUP][2]"[/SUP]

Doesnt mention anything about pink wheels and stickerbombing in there! Note the words "agressive" and "arrogant" in there....2 traits you seem to be displaying quite well, maybe this automatically makes you a chav because its "my opinion" and therfore now FACT!!!

Anyway, i've personally met "Diesel_Davis" and i can honestly say he's one of the nicest, least chavvy people i've had the pleasure of meeting via a common interest of cars / car forums and can also say that the pink wheeled 172 looks pretty good in the flesh.

At the end of the day its what you like that counts, and if other people don't like it, so f**king what....its what matters to you that counts, whats the point being rude and trying to wind people up and make them feel like s**t just because YOU don't like something. People should think twice about how they'd feel if they were on the other end of someones insults just because that person didn't like something about the other persons car. Seriously grow up.
I still think pink wheels look sh*t. Admiral defense of your friend/boyfriend though.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Don't do it. You'll look ridiculous.

The term 'sheep' is fcuking stupid too.

350z, Subaru Legacy
The green Rotas look good in that picture, but that's because Rota wheels look amazing.

The standard wheels are pretty awkward looking IMO, so the darker coloured anthracite suits it. Black, especially gloss is a bit boy racer/chav though. And before somebody jumps on me with a definition it's because powder coating is cheap and chavs are poor.

ph1 172
Looks like your at York dragstrip in the pic?

Buy some cheap 15s and do them green and whack some sticky rubber on for 1/4 mile.

Keep the 16s anthracite. Best of both worlds.

BG Clio 182
Looks like your at York dragstrip in the pic?

Buy some cheap 15s and do them green and whack some sticky rubber on for 1/4 mile.

Keep the 16s anthracite. Best of both worlds.

Your right photo was taken at york raceway at the last r.w.y.b event

BG Clio 182
So i finally got round to spraying my wheels .. All green looked hideous so used the paint as a undercoat and went for gloss black with green detailing.

wheel1.jpg

Spraying em black gave them an awesome halloweeny look .. making them look less like shrek poo

wheel2.jpg

I sprayed all the renault diamonds, bullets and calipers green

wheel3.jpg

wheel4.jpg

wheel5.jpg

Wheel6.jpg

Love the look of it now! .. had a lot of positive comments on it :D

Then on my visit to tesco i became the victim of a hit and run! .. some scumbag did this then buggered off! .. Fuming!

wheel7.jpg

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Still looks toy town to me. The whole badge/bullet painting is a tack fest really. So that's 90% of CS ;)