ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Need to spray wing mirror thanks to some chavs, but don't know the colour code!

Clio Dynamique+ 1.4
Hi guys, well after taking my car to Weston-Super-Mare for the evening, two lovely locals decided to boot the wing mirror off my car (and several others). Luckily I was just heading back to my car when they did it and I managed to grab the b******s and hand em over to police. However I've just been told I'm only getting a £45 pay out for it, via the courts (they also got tagged for 8 weeks though so fun times!), so yea, I need to do it on the cheap! I can get the wing mirror fitted for about 65, elec and heated, however I need to spray it myself and have no idea what the colour-code/name is for the paint and cant find it on the list.

Here's my car, no idea what colour it is though as apparently clio don't do a "gold" lol. Cheers for any help guys.

559422_291595204253372_100002086854994_686791_710098343_n.jpg

If you open the drivers door, there should be a sticker just under the door lock on the car, if you take a picture of that and put it up on here, be able to tell you name of colour.

Could you get away with just buying a wing mirror cover and respraying that?

Or did they obliterate your mirror assembly?

I have a spare passenger side mirror with a cover which could do with a respray ( elec and heated ) can do 15 posted.

Could possibly strike a deal with spray shack, say I send it them, they they send it you once done.

Mat.

Clio Dynamique+ 1.4
Yea they've wrecked it, luckily didn't damage the car :/. Sounds like a good deal to me, I'll have to contract spray shack though, you got details buddy? Cheers.

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
I have a touch up pen for this colour if you're interested?

Just this is the same way of connecting your door mirror as mine is different to to this as I have an 05 plate I'm thinking this should be right.

Can post out on Monday as I have no need for it cheers mat

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1335041062939.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1335041062939.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 120
  Clio Dynamique+ 1.4
Yea, renault are lazy and changed hardly anything on the clio for neigh on ten years haha! If it doesn't fit I can always ebay it! I'll inbox you an do the deeds tomorrow MWright. An cheers everyone for the promt advice, looks like the crumby £40 pay out will be enough! :D

1.2 clio dynamique
The color code is the first 5 digits on the second line down (iirc) on the sticker inside the door, i took that number to my local Halfords and got them to mix it up for me :)