ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Need for Speed: Most Wanted

Anyone playing it?

Got it earlier, been playing on the PC across 3 screens in max gfx - pretty damn good I must admit.

I like the fact you can just free roam and there is a very good selection of real cars!

Ariel Atom Supercharged V8 is a boss!

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
It really fcuks me off that they have to reuse the names. They did it with Hot Pursuit too.

I think I'll have to have a play of it before I pass comment though.

8150617361_783c423d40_o.png

Will try & get some more shots!

Evo 5 RS
I've just been trying this out on PC as well.

I actually think it's better than Horizon lol.

Last edited:

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
Got this today but out so won't be able to play until Sunday

Petrol Blue 182.
I've done the Cobra and the Alfa 8C (which is a quite a good car) I've managed to find about 20 cars at the moment.

will be cracking on with this on Tuesday.

Big enough to shake a stick at.

To put it this way - there's 150 odd Billboards throughout the whole map, and I'm finding it hard to find them all as it takes a while to drive around.

Petrol Blue 182.
Taken down all 10 Most Wanted Cars, now just golding all the vehicles I've found so far. Not sure how many cars there are in the game though!

I like it, I've only done one main takedown, but have unlocked up to the 5th I believe - I prefer just driving around and causing havoc, drifting and golding the cars :p

Annoyed with the performance though - a second 7970 adds pretty much nothing, guess it isn't too optimized for crossfire!

Last edited:
  1995 Renault Clio 1.8 16v
Played on Xbox and wasn't keen, I'm a Forza man, Motorsport too, not horizon.
Nfs always plays too arcadey, the crash resets are so annoying and time consuming. Loved original most wanted but just can't get into any new need for speed titles. Graphics are nice though and car list pretty cool.

Played this for a bit recently, didn't really think it was anything special. The crash screen logos are a pain in the ass and the fact that there are only two camera views is just bizarre. I only did a few of the races though, spent most of the time being a hooligan and smashing through signs/drifting/zooming past speed cameras.

Nothing will come close to NFS Underground 2 though. Blacked out 106 with loads of gypo glitter FTW :eek:

The game doesn't support SLi or Crossfire, so yeah your second card is basically a big paper weight.

That would be why I saw no performance increase :)

Apparently in the latest ATI drivers you can force it to try and use CrossFire, but annoyingly the setting isn't viewable for me!

Oh well, plenty of other games to make use of the power!

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
Nothing will come close to NFS Underground 2 though. Blacked out 106 with loads of gypo glitter FTW :eek:

You are 1000% correct, best NFS game by far. I loved driving round that city, which was a fantastic piece of game design, and going to the trouble of making a car look good (just leave it standard, pretty much).

Even had the Clio S1600 ;)

Jap Box

Agreed there, managed to get it for £3 on ps2 the other day down at cash generator! Hours of fun, shame they haven't gone back to that concept.

Got the new one too and its been ok so far, only done 3 races and just spent my time driving round finding cars, getting into chases and going through billboards!

107 Track Car & C4
Tried the demo and hated it, worse game I've ever played IMO. Was expecting it to be better than Horizon, but really wasn't lol.

Evo 8 MR
I was just reading all the comments and thinking this sounds a lot like Burnout. Didn't realise it's developed by Criterion games!
Downloading now off origin. It's mad that they're giving it away for free.