ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Nando's The Oracle Reading 7.30pm Wednesday 23rd January

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
I'm afraid I need to duck out of this guys. I go skiing tomorrow and have a 'mountain' (Ba-doom-tisch ;)) of work to climb before I go :(

Apologies, have a good evening and i'll catch up with you all at the next one no doubt.

Oli

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep
I'll still be Nandos at 9pm.

The top level is likely to be icy so shall we meet on level 6 (think that's the floor below the top).

Paul, do you want to drive up together?

RS 189.9
I will be there at 9!

Im up for meeting nearly at the top! we wont be as exposed to the elements either!

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Nice one cub.

We're in TKD till just after half 8 in camberly then will head over as quick as mikes DCI Clio can carry us, lol

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
I'm back in the game. I'll be in Browns having a beer from 6.30ish if anyone is early. What level are you meeting at?

I'll come meet you mate, will give you a bell when I'm in town.

Matt_90

ClioSport Club Member
  Sprint/climb 106 gti
See you all soon, are we meeting in car park at half 7 or nandos ?

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Finished work a little late but will be down for half past gents. Sorry Oli!

GTD, Lupo
Was a good night, thanks guys and girls. Sorry i had to shot off and didnt say bye to some of you.

Matt_90

ClioSport Club Member
  Sprint/climb 106 gti
Enjoyed last night guys! Look forward to the next one, did you guys solve Ellen's car issues?

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Nothing stored on her Ecu, I personally think it might be a fuelling issue in the map at that point which is exaggerated by the cold weather. But we need different equipment and the car stone cold to test that.

RS 189.9
Soooo i have cleaned my throttle body.. car is still playing up.. so im pretty sure the only obvious cause is the mapping!

RS 189.9
noope :( Have taken her for a bit of a spin and the jolting isnt as bad so the throttle body has helped but not eradicated the issue! sucks to be me.