ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Nando's The Oracle Reading 7.30pm Wednesday 23rd January

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep
We haven't been to Nando's for a while so good place to start the 2013 'north' South Central meets.

Meeting point is the top floor of The Riverside multi storey at 7.30pm.

Postcode for car park is RG1 2AG, Mill Lane.

Address for Nando's is:
4 The Riverside
The Oracle Centre
Reading
RG1 2AG

http://www.nandos.co.uk/restaurant/reading-oracle-centre

Here's the attendance list so far.

1. TimR26
2. Cub 172
3. Tim
4. Gorms
5. EllenA
6. Nick172Cup
7. Luke
8. TurboTaylor
9. MWM
10. Chip
11. Fern

Last edited:

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Same, Nick.

1. TimR26
2. Cub 172
3. Tim
4. Gorms
5. EllenA
6. Nick172Cup
7. Luke

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
I'll pop over about 9pm or so if you are likely to still be there by then, cant get over any sooner than that though sadly.

Clio182Turbo&Clio1.2
Hi! I'm new to cliosport forums and would like to join in as the oracle is close to me and would be nice to get to know some of you.
1. TimR26
2. Cub 172
3. Tim
4. Gorms
5. EllenA
6. Nick172Cup
7. Luke
8. TurboTaylor
See you there!
Zak​

Last edited:
  Clio182Turbo&Clio1.2
To the list add hotbox666
1. TimR26
2. Cub 172
3. Tim
4. Gorms
5. EllenA
6. Nick172Cup
7. Luke
8. TurboTaylor
9. MWM
10. Chip
11. Fern
12.hotbox666

He can't view this post because he isn't a member yet but he is coming and he will be joining soon.

Clio182Turbo&Clio1.2
I might not be able to make it after all, car was supposed to be finished last week and due to complications K-Tec are saying that it's not going to be ready until the day of this meet. If I'm back in time I will come along, if not I will have to go to the next one :(

Matt_90

ClioSport Club Member
  Sprint/climb 106 gti
I might try and make this, I am skint but if I can scrape some pennies together I will come along.

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
If you can face waiting till 9ish when me and mike get there I can gift you some chicken as Ive just noticed I have one card with half a free chicken and two that have whole free chickens on them.

Matt_90

ClioSport Club Member
  Sprint/climb 106 gti
That is a very kind offer chip, I will glady buy a beer in exchange?

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
No need for that mate, would negate it saving you money, and you will still need to buy yourself a drink and chips etc as the free chicken is literally just the chicken.

RS 189.9
Hey Chip is it at all possible to bring your diagnostics tool along? I'm having problems with the Clio kangerooing and being really juddering when she's cold. I had her plugged in quickly when she was warm an he checked the lambda sensors but they were reading fine. I need to find the cause to this problem it's driving me mad!
No worries if not :)

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Arse sorry Ellen but Im already up here for the week and my gear is down in somerset, can bring it to the next one just make sure you remind me by sunday morning so I know to bring it with me.

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep
I've got a spare set of ht leads and coil pack I can bring to help you rule them out.

Tim, do you want my Vibratechnic engine mounts?

RS 189.9
Could do? Pretty sure it's not the leads (I hope!) as iv just replaced those! Would the coil pack only be affected when cold?

no worries chip I thought it was worth an ask! :)

I don't think il be eating with you guys tonight, the state of my bank balance is horrific but il still be along!

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Well as per my reply earlier Ive got 2 cards with whole chickens and one with half a chicken on, so your welcome to some free chicken if you buy yourself some chips and a drink to go with it but I wont be there till just after 9.

Throttle body Ellen, my cup has been running a little rough this past month or so. Once it's up to temperature it's fine right? If you hold the revs at just under 2k rpm does it sound like its really lumpy? Mine put an engine management light on, light went off but it's still doing it.

Still going to brave the drive other to this tonight, guessing most of the roads are fine around that area now?

Nick

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Still going to brave the drive other to this tonight, guessing most of the roads are fine around that area now?

Nick

They're fine mate. Top floor of the Oracle might be a bit slippy though :D

I still should be able to make this.

RS 189.9
Thank you very much chip!

i don't ever have any lights coming up and it's literally just when it's cold. When the weather is 10 degrees o higher it doesn't really happen. It's such an arse having to drive it with ice around, not the safest of combos!

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
What map is on it?
Could just be the temperature compensation not working properly for very cold weather, TBH its actually very hard to get even close to write on the standard ECU, its a bit pony, even on Lesley's car which I mapped there is some slight variation in AFR between a hot day and a cold day.

RS 189.9
Ktec mapped it after I got the 438s put in. I called them up and they said it wouldn't have anything to do with the map but that may just be them covering their backs?

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Seems unlikely it would be that, but just one more thing thats a possibility, given how little they need to change on a map just for a set of 438s though, its probably close enough still anyway as no doubt all the temp comp values are still just the original renault ones which are "ok"
Was forgetting your engine is relatively standard (ie just cams)

Matt_90

ClioSport Club Member
  Sprint/climb 106 gti
I am still on for this tonight, hopefully the drive over should be fine!