ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

n95 problem

none, just walk
ive just bought a n95 from ebay, and it works fine but the previous owner didnt take all their stuff off it. So i deleted all their numbers and pics. I connected the phone to my pc and through nokia suite i took the old songs off it.

But now when i go onto the phone they are still showing and when i try to play them it scans through all the songs without playing any then says it cant? next to the song title there is a red exclamation mark?

anyone know how i can do a complete format to take all his stuff off compleltely so im left with a empty phone?

none, just walk
in fact i do have a question!

do you have to put all the songs in your phones memory to be able to play them on the music player?

just cos when im dragging and dropping them on my pc i dont know where you need to put them to play them on under my music?

Last edited:
  Mondeo ST220
in fact i do have a question!

do you have to put all the songs in your phones memory to be able to play them on the music player?

just cos when im dragging and dropping them on my pc i dont know where you need to put them to play them on under my music?

As far as I know you have to use nokia music manager and upload them using that.

Sounds like your above problem was just updating the music library on the phone too, i've had it before

Merc Coupe V6 AMG
they can be put on either the memory card or phone memory, by simply placing them in the sounds folder under digital.

Andy_con

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 182
formatt the memory card, you cant format the phone though

well you can reset things but not format format