ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My replacement saxo

Status
Not open for further replies.
  Saxo VTR
Hey thought id post up some pictures of my new saxo.
I sold my old saxo. Well not sold swopped it.

I know may not be everyones cup of tea but alot of work has gone into this and i think mechanically its tip top.

Still cant afford a clio :)
anyway here are some pictures.
DSCN0030.jpg

DSCN0027.jpg

DSCN0034.jpg

DSCN0035.jpg

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I personally think its hideous, but you cannot deny, whoever owned it before has spent a lot on it and it looks to have been done to a very good standard! Looks bloody imaculate!!

Fair play matey.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Its crying out for a new rear plate too! And get the boot de stickered!

Mondeo TDCi
As long as you like it that's the main thing. Surely if you sold that you could easily afford a clio? They aren't the most expensive cars....

dCi 65 + C2 (<Sold)
Utterly horrendous. Wasn't this posted a few weeks back? Someone took a snap of it and posted it somewhere on here, I'm sure of it lol.

Those exhausts PMSL.

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
Doesnt look to bad, alot of work must have gone into it but WHAT THE f**k ARE THOSE EXHAUSTS! :banghead:

Yozz'd up 182
If id of saw the first one driving around id of thought tastefully done.

The second one, even though looks imaculate, is only going to get you labeled as one thing.

Mazda 3 MPS
Somebody's spent a lot of money on that and I think it looks quite nice to be honest. If your into that scene (like I used to be) then it's pretty cool car. As has already been said, I'd just change the back plate and the silver stickers on it. Liked your old one as well.

Mk5 golf gti
Id love to see this on fire :)

only poking, but a toning down and some powdercoated vts wheels would look sweet
an sell all the s**t on it and spend it on some quality tuning parts
and pocket the rest :approve:

lbrench

ClioSport Club Member
  F250 6.7 / VW GLI.
i like the interior alot, a good audio set up and bucket seats are always a win but the exterior just screams chav, just my opinion

Saxo VTR
Are you trying to tell me that you swopped a car, with my old Comp Mo's on it.

For that.

Joking right?

LOL corse im jokin.

wanted to see whats peoples reaction would be to a sick bodykit.

Im still bowling deep with the comp mo's altho im gonna sell them on soon.

BMW E36 328
Hey its not to everyones taste but if you like it and thats what your into.................

Black Clio GT
bin the exhausts for somthing more tastefull and get some nicee wheels on it i think it will look ok for a bodykitted saxo!!!

LOL corse im jokin.

wanted to see whats peoples reaction would be to a sick bodykit.

Im still bowling deep with the comp mo's altho im gonna sell them on soon.

So you dont own that horrible thing in the pic's then ?

Never above 25mpg
I don't care if you own that Saxo or not. It's f**king hideous regardless of how much money has gone into it or how well the work was done.

Looks like it's been stuck in the microwave for 3 hours with the "individual bodykit" button pressed with the option for SAXO ticked.

Also nice to have such massive wheels to show off the tiny brakes!

Status
Not open for further replies.