ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My racing blue 182 in need of some love...

182, M3, Astra Van
Didn't do a great deal today, got the lip fitted properly though, finishes off the front bumper massively...

IMG_2318_zps35zyi2oy.jpg

i got these of eBay, bit pissed off as they are unequal as you can probably see haha

IMG_2319_zpsaq0ryxod.jpg

and finally got the carpet out, dried the lake out the footwell, found a few more quid in change, and i think i found where the bubonic plague has been hiding all these years, f**king minging, water and old cigar mix, how it currently looks...

IMG_2317_zpscysyn95a.jpg

182, M3, Astra Van
had a few hours on the car over the weekend and last night, got the wheels back from refurb:

IMG_2320_zpswcg6sojt.jpg

haven't got a pic of them on the car yet, forgot didn't i haha, centre caps should come back tomorrow...

front bumper back on, still need to machine the rest of the car but colour match is good considering, also wet flatted the head lights back and then machined them up, came up a treat considering, also did some plastic welding and repaired the brackets on them too, before:

front_zpseb3h0bz1.jpg

after:

IMG_2321_zpsfjfoq77j.jpg

Sorted the drivers side window out too, found this high quality repair inside, some wood, some wood screws and a cut up old frame, new regulator and jobs a good one:

IMG_2332_zpsvqteqtim.jpg

Then started cleaning the inside coming up ok compared to how it was!!

IMG_2333_zpsnhew0sjn.jpg

seat belts getting there

IMG_2335_zps5ge9mzoy.jpg

and dash is coming up, steering wheels fucked but at least its clean now, ill take pic of the water that came out in the wet vac tomorrow, if its hasn't solidified that is !!

IMG_2334_zpsqfohhyzq.jpg

Coming along nicely now, should be mot'd by the end of the week :)