ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My plans - Your help please

RB 182 cup
I am wanting to start on some engine mods but need your advice on what is the best and where to get them.

1) Take out my pipercross air filter and replace it with the old box + a panel filter

2) Run an air feed pipe from my right hand side fog light (which is currently smashed anyway)

3) ITBS

4) Stage 1 remap

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

ibiza cupra
putting the original air box in and using a up graded panel filter or swapping for a v6 air box is proven to be the best thing induction wise to get gains on power. but if you are getting itb`s then you wont need them as you will need to use either the socks for them or the sausage filter which i think gives you a little more power. there are a few companies on here that do the itb`s such as k tec/gdi, angel works and jam sport to name a few. ther are also a few clio sport gurus on here like fred who is worth talking to as he could tell you what is what and also has his own motor sport buisiness so could carry out some of the work for you.
hope this helps